By socianx - 18/08/2013 21:23 - Albania

Today, I was to give a business report to several important shareholders. Right at the start, I broke into a coughing fit, then got so nervous that I froze up. When I tried to excuse myself, I tripped over my own feet. I'm now facing demotion for making the company look bad. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 150
You deserved it 5 664

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He should appreciate the comedy act you just gave them.

Lighten up you could've had a notification pop up to renew your pornhub subscription, life can always get worse.

Comments

He should appreciate the comedy act you just gave them.

Way to be on the positive side #1!!

punkyboy 11

how do you keep getting first comment what type of sorcery is this.

I am known for having the fastest fingers around. Also, I have no life.

The unspoken truth of all people who get the first 20 comments on an FML post.

bballer4life895 13
punkyboy 11

thank you captain obvious lol.

flashback.miss 28

Head over hills. Somehow that;s not what they were expecting.

CharresBarkrey 15

Head over hills makes no sense.

When you think about it, head over heels makes no sense for what the expression means. Your head is always above your heels. If it weren't then you'd be upside down. :)

nnnope 26

46 - Let's eat grandma! Let's eat, grandma! See - commas save lives. Please learn proper English grammar before you try to correct anyone.

On behalf of my people, #55, I award you with an up-thumb.

Now that is real tough luck. I feel bad for you, OP.

Lighten up you could've had a notification pop up to renew your pornhub subscription, life can always get worse.

You don't happen to work for KLUTZ inc. do you?

Omg just no. That was terrible. *sigh*

What did THIS guy write that could have possibly displeased anyone? Misuse of a meme? It's FML not FaceBook.

Awh, well hopefully they'll understand, and perhaps the next meeting will go better. you can't help being nervous after all, I hope it works out op :3

That's a little harsh for coughing and tripping. Very unfortunate OP.