By NoBikesForYou - 26/09/2013 22:56 - Israel - Ramla

Today, I was showing my 6-year-old son how easy and safe it is to ride a bike. I didn't notice a pebble, bust up my leg, and my son is now terrified of bicycles. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 087
You deserved it 6 141

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Not quite sure how a "pebble" caused this much damage.

This is why you must teach them when they're younger and fearless.

Comments

Not quite sure how a "pebble" caused this much damage.

UnluckyGenius 21
jw90 18

It wasn't a pebble..it was a rock! A big roooooooockkkk! :')

Redoxx_fml 22

19- "It's not just a boulder Suidward, it's a rock! Oh the pioneers used to ride these babies..."

This is why you must teach them when they're younger and fearless.

When we were teaching my 6 year old cousin he got angry and never wanted to ride again after each fall... he was forcing himself to fall.

BreynHope 11

You did that on purpose, didn't you?

The poor kid, and you OP. Reassure him that's abnormal and use many positive reinforcements!

Maybe you should've payed more attention to the road, instead of the bicycling itself

whathefuckislife 11

perhaps you should pay more attention to spelling, rather than to what he did.

Maybe you should pay more attention to the fact that I'm only 15 years old, and English isn't my native language..

At least you tried; I'm sure his fear of bicycles won't last long, most kids outgrow any fears like that relatively quickly. Good luck!

Dodge4x4Ram 46

Training wheels and a helmet 'til he's ready. Believe me, when his friends are all out riding their bikes, he'll want to join in on the fun.

Dodge4x4Ram 46

kids still ride bikes? i haven't seen a kid on a bike in years, just college students and broke people who can't afford a car (i should get my bike fixed)

JulianaBlackburn 19

My mom pushed me down a hill when I was little, I ended up flipping my bike and crashing. 10 years later I wish I knew how to ride a bike. Give your son time, I hope he comes around unlike I did. Good luck!

ninjuh_wingman 29

What the hell? Are you sure your mom wasn't trying to kill you? Cuz that sounds like she was trying to kill you.