By Snowman - 24/01/2016 22:21 - United States - Harrisonburg

Today, I was shovelling snow out of my driveway and broke my shovel. So I tried cleaning the driveway with a garbage lid. That broke too. Now I'm out snow shovel, AND a garbage lid. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 886
You deserved it 4 804

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This is the moment you've been waiting for. It's time to break out the flamethrower.

Comments

MoroseMoose 47

The best part of this website is the puns in the comments. Thank you.

I'm sure this isn't one of the worst fml's out there

drayloon 50

There are some days where you jus stay at home and binge watch Netflix because nothing else is going right. This is one of those days.

Those are also the days when you lose Internet or there's a problem with your Netflix subscription so you just stay in bed, but then the bed breaks...

jazzybaby179 22

It's a sign... Stay home and hibernate!

cosmic_peanut 17

how the f this past the moderation

ourtneyc 14

the lack of 1 word bothers me too but idk maybe people thought the subject was good enough to let it slide

You should just let it goo, let it goo, and be the one with the wind and snoww. Because here you stand, with no lid on your garbage can!

This is the moment you've been waiting for. It's time to break out the flamethrower.

We could even get this great fml out of it "Today I broke my shovel and bin lid trying to shovel the snow from my driveway. I decided to use a flamethrower and now there is a pile of ash where my house used to be. FML"

I suggest you submit this fml. who knows? perhaps it will be published.

JustinJK 21

someone got arrested for this

They got enough snow, OP can build two snowmen - one on each side of the drive way like those stone lions at rich people houses.