By Addicted2FML303 - 06/12/2010 22:50 - United States

Today, I was on the couch, about to make out with the guy I've been dating. As soon as our lips touched, my overprotective dog ran up and bit him. He bled. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 761
You deserved it 5 258

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If you are aware of the fact that your dog is over protective and reacts badly to things then why would you let it be in the room with the two of you while you are doing such stuff? I'd say next time lock him in another room, or lock yourselves in another room, either way the three of you should not all be in the same room.

Comments

fuff_fml 4

they scratch and bit too! and their claws sting!! :,(

i think you're dogs trying to tell you something -WINKYFACE- on a side note ********** is wrong...

zkchild 0

Sounds like the kids from Cheaper by the dozen had something to do with this.

He bled? Blood? Well. At least you know he's not a demon.

mz_booty 0
lefeverh3 0

that doesn't even make sense haha

well so what if he bled. don't you bleed once a month. same thing. ahem. yes.

WallyTheWombat 0

Wow I'm sorry is it a German shepherd? they tend to be over protective...

my friends German Shepard claimed me as her territory the other day cause I let her eat some chips, so when my friends beagle came over later to get some the German Shepard bit the beagle :(

lol32360 0

i thought it said dad instead of dog, but then i read it again. :P

DDPT2 4

55, That would be quite awkward. Girl screaming:"Dad you always do this. I can never bring home a boy without you biting him!"

I completely agree with the fact if it was a German Shepard. My dog is that breed & they get overly attached to their owner. She'd get mad whenever I don't give her attention haha :P

my best friends presa ceniero, or somethin like that it's French, LOVES me. me and my boyfriend went to her house, and the dog is like 200 pounds and stood in between me and him the whoole time. and to make it worse.. he's afraid of dogs...

That's not because the German Shepherd was "claiming you", he was claiming his food. Sounds like food aggression to me. And you shouldn't categorize dogs like that; I know many sweet German Shepherds. They're actually usually nice.

lexi365 20

make out in your room and lock the door?

... You wouldn't even need a lock to keep a dog out; just shut the door.

My dog could open doors before it died, but it's irrelevant. I was just pointing something out.

I knew there would be that one person to comment because of their special dog. In your case, you'd need to lock your door.

Aha! My door has no lock! Foiled yet again!

I didn't say you had a lock, I said you'd need to lock your door a.k.a. buy a freaking lock/chained lock. Besides, your dog isn't living anymore, so you don't have to worry about it spoiling your make-out.

Easy there, chap. No need to get agitated over literally nothing.

MrCalves 1

But there is a need for you to get mad over figuratively nothing.

Haha, an agitated comment from me consists of inappropriate words such as **** and dumbass. I am just replying to your comments to keep the conversation going.

tacobird123 7

You've gone and awaken the anger In Jake. Prepare yourself young grasshopper.

taco, although I like the name, taco, I'm not laughing at your calling someone a grasshopper. but it is funny I'm like half asleep though ahahaha

If you are aware of the fact that your dog is over protective and reacts badly to things then why would you let it be in the room with the two of you while you are doing such stuff? I'd say next time lock him in another room, or lock yourselves in another room, either way the three of you should not all be in the same room.

Well, the op may not have known the dog would flip out. Maybe the op did close the door just not all the way. They probably haven't kissed in front of the dog before and didn't know. They do say babies and pets are the best judge of characters, maybe the dudes a scum bag

That's possible but then again if he is a jerk then it's likely that he would file a report about the dog biting him, especially if he does it more than once, which can and usually does result in the dog being put down. This would definitely be incentive to keep the dog away during any future make-out sessions.

YDI for not keeping the dog in a locked room, stupid. STUPID!

ShadyFTW1 0

Why the **** would you need to lock the door? It's a dog. STUPID.

morgy8599 0

Locking a dog in a room for no apparent reason could be animal abuse. STUPID!

therealsuperman 0

yeah, you can't just lock a dog in a room for biting people, that's abuse STUPID

Oh come on! The dog just wanted some action too! Also: In before dog sex fetish/threesome comments.

I don't know if you can say you're in before them, as yours is one.

that happened to me too! my dog was on my lap and my boyfriend just bend down for a kiss when my dog just starte to bark until he backed off.. it was really funny. at least you know your dog loves you:)

Tell him to suck up, and continue? I mean surely the dog is telling you that he's a bad person. & I bet the dog is jealous that you are replacing it( :

I doubt the boyfriend is a replacement for the dog. People don't generally date other species.

#14; I hope you aren't serious about your comment in return. I'm sure Stephanie didn't mean that the girl was dating the dog. Dogs can be jealous little bastards and do feel like they are getting replaced; especially if it's a male dog in this case.

If everything I said were serious, then: -I would be a vicious unicorn -I would worship volcano gods -I would eat children -I would be pregnant -The world would be inhabited by giant amoebas with starfish-like powers

Uhh, right. Though I wasn't referring to "everything" you say, just that one comment.

Then I will help you. I was not being serious. You appear to be intelligent; surely you can see this.

Ah, the wonderful powers of sarcasm online. Wait, the ********** tidbit didn't tip you off?

It's OK the rest if us understand you even if he does not...

how is the dog going to know if he is a bad person?!