By Anonymous - 21/05/2009 17:16 - United States

Today, I was looking over some old notes from high school when I came across a list of things I wanted to accomplish by the time I'm 25. I haven't accomplished a single one. I'm 26. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 252
You deserved it 16 165

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Kinda depends on the goals. If they were like "become the next Hitler" or "kill many babies" I'd say it's good you haven't accomplished them.

Well, you've got a list of things to do. Get cracking!

Comments

AHAHA. Well, make a to do by 30 list! :]

Just give yourself an extention.... if your goals are realistic! YDI though.

oh well, you have your whole life ahead.

Kinda depends on the goals. If they were like "become the next Hitler" or "kill many babies" I'd say it's good you haven't accomplished them.

Well your personality and thoughts might have changed by now. YDI.

I want to hear some of these things on this list. Stuff like this interests me.

#2- you're made of fail. no one cares if you're first or not, especially if u weren't :P to OP-Hahahaaaha wow xD Do something with your life then, dont just wait 4 it to pass you by.

acethehusky 0

Yeahhh...but 2 never said he was first!

jessedarokkstarr 4

Awesome Offspring picture. Rock on.

lnm701 0

So your life is different than you thought it was going to be in high school. Who cares? Unless you haven't accomplished anything you're proud of, what's the big deal?

Don't sweat it. You've got the rest of your life. And like #9 said, people change radically from high school on, so what if you haven't accomplished anything you thought you would. You're ONLY 26. :)