By Al - 05/08/2009 04:13 - United States

Today, I was leaving the mall. I Instinctively hit the unlock button on my car keys from across the parking lot. Little did I know I was making it a whole lot easier for the guy breaking into my car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 688
You deserved it 13 541

Same thing different taste

Top comments

letitbe56 0

Don't unlock your car until you can see it!!! That is common sense 101 my friend.

Kiwi_Splash 0

Thank you for helping our fellow criminals do their jobs much more easily. You are indeed great help to the criminal law enforcement workers. We need more citizens like you.

Comments

no1askdu 5

how is that a ew... that didnt sound disgusting at all...

irishdancer 0

............................................________ ....................................,.-'"...................``~., .............................,.-"..................................."-., .........................,/...............................................":, .....................,?......................................................, .................../...........................................................,} ................./......................................................,:`^`..} .............../...................................................,:"........./ ..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../ ............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../ .........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/ ..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....} ...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../ ...,,,___.`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../ ............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-" ............/.`~,......`-...................................../ .............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__ ,,_..........}.>-._...................................|..............`=~-, .....`=~-,__......`,................................. ...................`=~-,,.,............................... ................................`:,,...........................`..............__ .....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==`` ........................................_..........._,-%.......` ..................................., I got this from number 6 on the one about the coat, $100, and the xbox games. Thanks #6!!

ExplodingToaster 6

57- *and *that *sucks *for *you.

YDI for having crappy instincts. And if you're having trouble finding your car, hit the lock button instead.

Volcan_fml 22

I don't think OP was trying to find her car with it, just unlock it before she got there.

Still bad instincts...don't unlock your car till you've approached the vehicle.

Oh, wow. How'd you figure that out? Was he running out of your car when you got there?

He probably sent it in the performance review. I mean, how else would you do it?

gorguz14evar 0

Yikes thats not good. How did you know he was robbing your car?

letitbe56 0

Don't unlock your car until you can see it!!! That is common sense 101 my friend.

the_commentator 0

Lmfao. Because of the incredibly rare chance that someone was going to steal it? Wtf man. That's just ridiculous. No one I know does that.

softbonez 0

Uh, hello. It's common sense. Why the **** would you unlock it from across the parking lot? It doesn't make a difference. It's just going to be unlocked for a longer period of time.

Kiwi_Splash 0

Thank you for helping our fellow criminals do their jobs much more easily. You are indeed great help to the criminal law enforcement workers. We need more citizens like you.

supersuperkid 0
youaresofucked 0