By mfnfhdjdjddjsjfn - 03/09/2012 08:39 - Australia - Sydney

Today, I was in a terrific mood after finding a bouquet of beautiful flowers on my doorstep when I came home. That is, until I recognised the handwriting of my "secret admirer" was the same as my mother's. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 118
You deserved it 2 220

Same thing different taste

Top comments

VooDooCarrie91 19

Hey, your mother cared enough to feel you could use a pick-me-up and to give you flowers -- sounds pretty good to me! You can still enjoy the bouquet, and as an added benefit, you don't have to worry that they might be from a creepy stalker. 8)

Comments

VooDooCarrie91 19
DreBeezy 9

Yeah, I say that's pretty awesome of OP's mom.

ThePsyche 9

It might have been better for her to sign her name, though. I don't doubt this was well-intentioned, but at the same time, getting the OP's hopes up that someone was romantically interested in them, and then there's no one...I can see why the OP would be disappointed. If Mom wants to send flowers, fine, but signing it as a secret admirer isn't very well thought out.

VooDooCarrie91 19

31- even though you were thumbed down, you made my day with your comment :)

Sexy_Kisses14 8

I agree OPs mom sound super nice!

Haha you should send her flowers from a secret admirer right back...but get your dad in on it so he doesn't go chasing someone down PO'd because they're hitting on his wife...

Hey, your mother cared enough to feel you could use a pick-me-up and to give you flowers -- sounds pretty good to me! You can still enjoy the bouquet, and as an added benefit, you don't have to worry that they might be from a creepy stalker. 8)

Redoxx_fml 22

A creepy stalker with a good taste in flowers

Haha your mom sounds like a very nice person.

Anyone else wondering what the mom wrote ..... O.O

Did she end the letter with 'P.S. Clean your room!'

Better your mother than a creepy stalker who watches you change through your bedroom window.

sweetmama88 6

Guess what your mommy loves you ! She sounds like a great lady .

melrose90210 10
iXTMAstro 6
CherryLipBalm 1
flutter4 7

I know! I wish my mom was that thoughtful.