By some_girl_19 - 05/08/2009 13:04 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was having sex with my boyfriend. I was in the middle of an intense orgasm when we heard the panicky voice of his little sister saying there was an emergency downstairs. He jumped up and left to see what the matter was. The big emergency? The Wii remotes had dead batteries. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 121
You deserved it 9 435

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ritzy05 1

at least he's caring?? in case it really had been an emergency?

well, he was being a responsible brother I guess..

Comments

What a little brat. Seriously, the Wii remote ran out of batteries? FYL indeed

CL41RE 0

Anyone else notice, in the submit your fml it says they try to get fresh stories, with tons of topics, but all the fmls posted these days are: Today, my boyfriend, or Today, my girlfriend, or today, I was having sex with...? Something along those lines.

Antivirus_fml 0

So true, Fthiswebsite'slife.

I agree with that guy above me, who has sex while there's a kid in the house?

ritzy05 1

at least he's caring?? in case it really had been an emergency?

fmlfmlfml15 0

r u kidding me? wii batteries dead? huge emergency lol. and whats with the fml rhetorical questions???

he didnt know what the emergency was till he got there. so yes. it could have been a real emergency. for example, if someone broke into your house to rob and kill you. or if the house is on fire. or if someone was hurt, or dying. is sex more important than that? maybe....

HAHA. FYL indeed. sounds like something my boyfriend would do, though..

*my boyfriend's little brother would do >_>

she never said the door wasn't locked, it probably was. he just got up and left (probably unlocking the door) to see what the problem was!

well, he was being a responsible brother I guess..

doubleAbattery 0

Why were you doing it when you knew his little sister was in the house? You're lucky she didn't walk in on you or something! She could have been traumatized for life! YDI.

Agreed, that's pretty ****** up. I mean, I can sort of deal with people doing it when their parents are home (it's still idiotic) but little sister? You guys have issues.

curryndricegirll 0

yeah, YDI for having sex with a little kid in the house. sure it might be okay...but then you can't complain when stuff like that happens. it's part of the baggage.

Are you three out of your minds or just didn't grow up and find out about the adult world yet?? "Never do it with a kid in the house"?! What?? By your logic, no one with children could EVER have sex again. (So, all families would have only one kid too anyway, since there's no way to have sex and 'make more babies' after the first...hahaha.) You might want to know your parents had and are still having sex with you in the house, smartassses. The OP and her boyfriend weren't doing anything wrong, they were in the room, presumably behind a locked door, and were doing it discreetly enough that the kid didn't even know what they were doing. (Otherwise, it's doubtful whether she'd still have called them out to replace her batteries... Possible, but the likelihood she didn't know they were having sex is higher.)

#74, I agree to an extent. If it was just the three of them in the house and they were babysitting her, they should NOT have left her alone to have sex. That's just neglectful and selfish.

#75, while I agree with you if it had been the case, I don't think they were there for the sake of babysitting her, since the OP didn't imply anything to make us think that. I'd go as far as say kids old enough to play with a wii don't need constant supervision, but that might be because in my family we only let kids get into video games when not too young. Still, it didn't sound to me like they were skipping on babysitting stuff, they seemed to just be in the same house and that's it.

Yeah, because once you have kids of your own, they never leave the house or anything.

Small kids don't leave the house unless you bring them somewhere.

It's different if parents are doing it while their kids are in bed. This sounds like he was babysitting his little sister, and they handed her a Wii remote, said "Knock yourself out.", and headed off to the bedroom. If he had to run and help her, obviously there was no one else in the house that could have. Sounds pretty irresponsible to me.

I'm pretty sure they meant it's disgusting because his LITTLE SISTER was downstairs, not children. When you have children and have sex (at appropriate times like when they are sleeping) then that's fine, not when your younger siblings are awake and seems like your supposed to be babysitting.

NOT a FML. OP was having her O. Anything after that is.... inconsequential. I know it's a big word, look it up.