By KarateKid76 - 05/12/2013 03:19 - Australia - Melbourne

Spicy
Today, I was having it off with my boyfriend when all of a sudden he stops, grabs my breasts with both hands, makes circular motions with them, and yells, "Daniel-san! Wax on! Wax off! Wax on! Wax off!", killing my orgasm dead. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 550
You deserved it 6 354

Same thing different taste

Top comments

B1ackthesun 31
Comet_Candy 23

Oh wow... I'd probably burst out laughing if my boyfriend ever did something like that! But FYL, OP.

Comments

B1ackthesun 31

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Why the **** would you say that during sex....

12 - It couldn't have been too good if she stopped midway to give a random fact... It is an odd thing to bring up during sex.

#7 is a dude. And it's an odd thing to bring up period. "Hey, wanna know how I can make you feel like a creeper?"

#1 Why so many dislikes, this is funny lol

Cause you're the BEST, ARRRROOOOUUND. NOTHINGS EVER GONNA BRING YOU DOWN

jazzy_123 20

that's nothing. Once I had an ****** so intense I farted... twice..

The only reason I can think of why you'd say that, is that you just got into 4th grade.

incoherentrmblr 21
roadrash3000 2

It's what happens when hardcore nerds value their nerd shit more than women... It's not even remotely funny...

B1ackthesun 31
Comet_Candy 23

Oh wow... I'd probably burst out laughing if my boyfriend ever did something like that! But FYL, OP.

caohm 18
Rainhawk94 27

exactly OP needs to get a sense of humor

yellowzinnias 20

I'd do the same, but it would also be the end of any hope for an ****** that day. lol

J15237 25

That shit is hilarious. I think my wife would bust out laughing too.

This is completely unrelated, but I approve of your account picture. Very much so.

Hopefully, your significant other will have a much more positive reaction than OP's!

Going to do that too. Let's see what happens.

slickchrome 11

now that's taking foreplay to a whole new level

Did someone say best boyfriend material?! Hella yeah!! Even if he killed your mojo, don't be so grouchy!! laugh it up!!!!

Apart from the fact that you have seriously poor taste in "boyfriend" material, you said "hella", and I hate you.

Mate I'm from Australia and I don't give two ***** what anyone thinks of me. And no, I just have a good sense of humor. Which you clearly lack. Burn bitch.

Oh you're from Australia? Wow I'm sorry I didn't know that was a factor. Oh I'm single? Wow I didn't know that's supposed to put me down. *oh how nice of you to edit* Yup yup? Look here Ducky, just because you're a child doesn't mean you have to make it obvious.

Yes you're a prime example for why access to a computer should require a maturity test.

Wow. Is that how you talk to everyone? You rude ****.

^ And the definition of "hypocrisy" has been provided ladies and gentlemen. Let me quote you: "Mate I'm from Australia and I don't give two ***** what anyone thinks of me. And no, I just have a good sense of humor. Which you clearly lack. Burn bitch." Yep

californiapoppy 11

You should have karate chopped his man parts...

Well that's an overkill. Very rarely should you do that. Eeek.

That wouldn't entirely be fair, I think just get him to the point where he's revved up, and then just stop. It's only payback.

*reads comment* "Hey babe, come here please."

I hope that killed your sex time with the man-child dead! If you play with the breasts as though they were toys....you're gonna have a bad time.

I take it from past experience am I correct?

Sorry for tryin' to have fun. Kill joy.

Is there anyway to delete these things? -.-

Actually, they seem like these huge jugs of milk to me

incoherentrmblr 21

#54, they are made from sand. Everyone knows that...

People are so serious! Lighten the hell up!