By Tired Hungry Geek - 27/10/2015 04:40 - United States

Today, I was exhausted after a long day at work and didn't feel like cooking so I went to a drive thru. I placed my order, went to the window and paid. I then drove off without my food and didn't realize it for a couple of blocks. I was too embarrassed to go back and get it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 672
You deserved it 10 317

Same thing different taste

Top comments

After a long day of work, we've all done something like that. Hopefully it doesn't happen again, that could get expensive.

Comments

After a long day of work, we've all done something like that. Hopefully it doesn't happen again, that could get expensive.

SalsaVerdeDonut 22

OP really should have gone back. When I was in high school I worked a drive thru and people did that all the time. It's not a big deal. They'll hold your food for you. If it's been long enough since you left that your food got cold most places will just remake it for you.

its actually more annoying when they dont come back.

I agree. A girl ordered a dozen wings that she never picked up and called a week later saying she never got her food.... no one remembered her at that point so she was screwed.

That's some expensive short term car parking!

Embarrassed or not, I would've gotten my food.

drunkmunkey 24

one man's pride is another man's free meal

Cause the boys down at Hardees are so judgmental.

soldier084 11

you shouldve gone back. they probably waited for you to turn around and come back for it.

RusticChick 27

I wouldnt even have cared. If Im hungry, I want my food. Lol. Shoulda gone back and got it! Sorry it happened though.