By fufu_mutt - 15/12/2010 04:24 - United States

Today, I was driving with my dog. Looking out the half-open window he stepped on the switch, the window went up, causing his head to get stuck. I looked down and he had scared the shit out of himself, all over my shirt. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 754
You deserved it 10 164

Same thing different taste

Top comments

AZFreckles 0

I'm sorry for your dog. But what kind of moron are you for driving with a ******* dog on your lap?!?!?! Was there no room on the passenger seat, or better yet, in the back seat?? Can you honestly say that your dog is never a distraction to your driving? I'm guessing NOT if it's ******** on you.

Comments

My dog is too short for that to happen lol. That sucks for you, and is your dog ok?

I get dizzy watching the lines go by on the street. I wonder if dogs do to

the exact same thing happened with me. except the dog was driving and I had my head out the window.

You deserve it for driving with a dog on your lap.

but if the dog STEPPED on the switch, which would mean pushing it down, then how did it go up?

VinegarStrokes 0
Dr_Pepper_fml 3

Yes, an idiot indeed. While it's true that some cars' window switches are pushed up to put the window up and pushed down to put the window down, most of the cars I've been in, for one, simply have side-by-side buttons, one that puts the window up and one that puts the window down, both of which you have to PUSH to operate. Stupid people...grr...

My dog learned how to actually open the window doing that, intentionally.

Oh no this opens up a window for horrible 'shitty' puns. Kinda like the window you dog got smashed in. :p

let the whole gamut of shit puns commence because that won't get old.

Of course it won't. Everyone here totally has something unique to add and is in no manner repetitiously dragging out old jokes.

btnhdude 0

I like your sarcasm like it like I like to watch Family Guy. Do you like to watch that show?

FYLDeep 25

I guess you need one of those window lock buttons. But keep the windows up anyway. It's getting below zero now. Way too ******* cold for that.

agm2010 0

i agree and he is from Wisconsin