By Kait - 05/04/2012 04:13 - United States

Today, I was cleaning the windows at work and a guy walked in so I opened the door for him. After I opened the door, he stood there with his eyes closed and his arms open. I thought he wanted a hug so I hugged him. Apparently he wanted me to spray him with Windex. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 136
You deserved it 3 474

Same thing different taste

Top comments

WTH? Why would someone want to be sprayed with windex...?

Why would you hug a complete stranger?

Comments

WTH? Why would someone want to be sprayed with windex...?

digitaljunky 5

That is a luxury shower for homeless people! It's Not everyday they get a windex shower AND a hug! That sir is one lucky hobo

Birdie_Sage 0

It cleans you better than that nasty fluid that comes out of a shower head.

blackheart24 10

You mean water? Idk about you, but I prefer my showers be in water...

X_Codes 11

Why would you hug some guy that wanted to be sprayed with windex...?

He has a giant rash all over his front! Did no one watch My Big, Fat Greek Wedding? I only watched it once seven years ago

I don't know which is weirder. The fact that you hugged a random stranger or the fact that he wanted to be sprayed with windex...

#1 - Win. That was quite a dexterous comment.

#66 hugging a random stranger is a nice thing to do though

53 - I'm afraid this FML flew way over your head....

Why wouldn't you hug a stranger? I do it almost every day.

Next on, My Strange Addiction. Hahaha

Why would you hug a complete stranger?

Birdie_Sage 0

Op wanted to be loved! But got rejected.

Urbanchiller 0

How do you know he was a complete stranger? He could have an eye-patch or missing a finger or two. Do not make assumptions.

In order to show some compassion. Or maybe he was having a rough day and just needed to feel loved.

KingOfAmazing 9

I don't see much wrong with the hugging of a complete stranger. Depending on the stranger, that could've just made their whole day. You never know what something as small as a simple hug can do! As far as the windex, I'm not sure why anyone would want to be sprayed with it..

I was gonna say, do you normally hug random people, or was it just an in the moment kind of thing?

It's a better conclusion than thinking someone would actually want to be sprayed with windex.

Definitely not a ydi, hug is less awkward than windex

...I'm pretty sure a Windex fetish is more awkward.

I read it too fast..... Derp :( Apologies for a useless comment.

Dude your pic had me rofl "rape face" ewok is hilarious

How could you not know he wanted to be sprayed with Windex? You'll be cleaning the toilets later and he'll walk in, eyes closed and mouth open wanting toilet water in his mouth.

connerwonner 7

It's not everyday someone wants Windex sprayed on them.

I wish i was there to see this. Best FML for a while.

Torva_fml 16
ifoundalaska 11

It's ok, he's just as weird as you :-)

muffinXmonster 12

People are so odd.... What happened to just standing there for a hug

digitaljunky 5

"Give me a word, any word, and I show you that the root of that word is Greek"

DontModMeDammit 10

He just wanted that fresh clean feeling and smell because he just got done having sex with his christian accountability partner.

audiophileMom 11

I could kiss you! Best comment in a while.

Thanks. Sometimes you get lucky and think of a good one. ; ).

j_sheree6121 10

That's awesome! I literally LOL