By tool - 09/04/2009 06:03 - United States

Today, I was bored at my job at Home Depot. I got a bar code tattoo 3 weeks ago and thought it would be funny to scan it. I'm a $5.98 160z claw hammer. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 905
You deserved it 143 178

Same thing different taste

Top comments

scott1494 0

haaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa!!!! Talk about being a tool!!!!!

Tucatz 0

Could be worse- at the grocery store you might be a $0.69 can of green beans. And at the drugstore you could be Preparation H. In fact, that should be your new goal- to go around and find out what you are at various stores.

Comments

This can't be, because barcodes are magnetic... If you don't believe me - when you steal something and you go by the cashier, it (don't know how to call it) starts beeping...

sexyReDD 0

sorry to burst your bubble, but bar codes are not magnetic. some stores attach anti-theft stickers to packaging in inconspicuous places, making it harder for a thief to find/remove.

I think you deserved that. What person gets a tattoo that is a bar code?

MaeeFlowers 0

Why is that a problem, who cares if the OP has a bar code tattoo, like a bajillion people do. Don't be such a bitch, a lot of people like those.

pure luck, it's like a one in a million chance that his tattoo would be in the stores inventory.

sk8rchick97 0

Dont be so judgemental some people like it, just cause you dont doesnt mean its true

At least it's not the barcode of condoms or something.

madskittlesftw 5

Lets not hit on people.. But for the people who still don't get it, it implies he's a tool. If you still don't get it.. Well.. Then.. I don't.. I don't know.

arienh4 0

We can see that by the #1 can't we? Also, why is this FML? Where do you see a situation anyone would scan this?

toxic10uhc 0
Tigertnt 0

349-they said why would anyone else scan it...dipshit

aminel 0

he think its an FML coz hes a cheap claw hammer.. which is btw a cool wrestling name!

scott1494 0

haaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa!!!! Talk about being a tool!!!!!

MeganH0LLYW00D 0

I agree with #3 and #328. HAHAHAHA! LOL It's not a really bad FMl. But it is hilarious. TEEHEE

toshiro10div 0

nice, that ******* hilarious

tounces7 27

Now whenever you go somewhere, you can shout out "It's HAMMER TIME" and start dancing.

I laughed way harder than I should have lol

yup, i would assume you do have eyes number 2. good job.

Oh wow, that the coolest thing about a barcode tattoo I have ever heard. Could be worse, you could be one of those natty little key rings, or a length of dowel, comparitively a hammer is kind of awesome.

Why would you get a barcode tattoo? Hahah #3

crazyrunnergirl 7

I was just thinking that!!!

Tucatz 0

Could be worse- at the grocery store you might be a $0.69 can of green beans. And at the drugstore you could be Preparation H. In fact, that should be your new goal- to go around and find out what you are at various stores.

haha no doubt. ^_^ this actually made my day

I've always kind of wanted one of those. but I'd go and get a barcode from like...Burberry or Chanel though.