By chuchie - 12/06/2009 02:39 - United States

Today, I was babysitting my 5 month old nephew who hasn't pooped in 2 days according to his mom. Well, he pooped. I accidentally stuck my finger in it. While I was wiping my finger off, he rolls over and pees on my new carpet. I roll him over to clean the pee and he opened fire and pooped again. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 537
You deserved it 6 647

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Lol, "opened fire". For some reason I find this fml more cute then FMLish.

how do you ''accidentally stuck my finger in it.'' ? poor kid must be going FML!!

Comments

Lol, "opened fire". For some reason I find this fml more cute then FMLish.

tonia_fml 0

there's these things called: changing tables.

OP was baby sitting she wouldn't have a changing table unless she has small children of her own. However she could have put a blanket down since it was new carpet.

Common sense would still dictate you don't do it on new carpet

that's cute! i totally agree with number 1!!

Da fuq is wrong with you? If a kid ******* peed on my NEW carpet I would give it back I dont care who the mother is!

rachelbrianna25 0

ew! that really sucks. i hope you got paid for that. nasty.

fmlxxxx 0

This is all very normal for babies, and is why you should have a large mat or a towel under them.

how do you ''accidentally stuck my finger in it.'' ? poor kid must be going FML!!

how did you get your finger in his pooper? FYL for the mishap, but i suggest being careful around an area where you really shouldnt be putting your fingers.

OP stuck her finger in the poop not her nephew's anus

i love the term "opened fire"!!! sounds like his poop were bullets and his derrier was the gun!!! ROFLMAO!!!

FatJoke321 0

Hahaha ew an little ppl poop is like neon green (glow in the dark :D)