By jjjjjjmmmmm92 - 20/07/2010 23:08 - United States

Today, I was at work, when a co-worker began to shake a near empty box. Without thinking, I shouted "What if there was a baby in there? You just killed it!" I then remembered she recently suffered a miscarriage. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 873
You deserved it 76 973

Same thing different taste

Top comments

natas_fml 13

great job! did you punch her in the stomach afterward too?

Comments

Chrisskiies 0

What a douche bag you are sir. Bravo.

That is so evil actually. Just imagining how she feels makes me sad

Melaniee_fml 0
Shookitup 0

pshh rude. she's gonna cut you.

don't want to be off topic, but why is every girl on FML so beautiful?

Wow... thinking before speaking is not really your strong suit then?

40- It's because a good bit of them steal pictures of other, more attractive girls than themselves, off of the Internet. 'Tis the truth.

ImsoMikhail 0

wow op u are a dick! way to go on being a dumbass think about what u say next time retard.

by the looks of you're picture so are you. only to yourself

RyanG_21 0

why would you even say that in the first place? just cause she was shaking a box? weird

holysmokes420 0
Chrisskiies 0

Says the douche with no pic, and 420 in their sn. Damn potheads need to stop wasting peoples time. :D Go sneak a toke, rip a bong, light up an apple, roll some blunts. :)

Islander_fml 5

#40 (and #48)--the reason why the girls on FML look so beautiful is because they're 40-year-old men who know how to paste url codes. 'Tis the truth.

hales1919 3
b1acksharpi3mark 0

I'm a girl, and I just look creeper in my photo which is 100% me.

rallets 22
tweetbaby14 18

what the hell OP! why would you even joke about that? what kind of freak jokes about dead babies?

gingernator 0

DYI you stupid anti abortion activist

OP really isn't a dick, I'm sure most people have done something like this. OP - FYL a little because you have to feel like an ass but mainly F the other person's life for the bad memories. I knew a person that lost her child..she was devastated.

wowthatshorrible_fml 0

agrees idk why he wouldve said that in the first place but accidents happen

Altoreto 0

y wud be there a baby in a box?

What should have happend as soon as the comment was replyed to... I would have denied ever mentioning a baby and said I was just quoteing JT's SNL skit Dick In A Box. :)

ahhhhhh good one 115! it made me remember tht skit!

_princess61522_ 0

36 nice bon qui qui reference(:

117, I refer you to eharmony try it out.

There are actually tons of dead baby jokes. Ideally, one would get past it in middle school, but you still hear the occasional drunken college co-ed crack one out and think it's hilarious.

Lulu714 0

No kidding! Apparently thinking before speaking doesn't apply here.

there is a book onthe subject of dead baby jokes. not my taste seeing as I want to be a mom.

xoxolovemexoxo 0

not only tharbut that's soo wrong

Nice one OP. YDI for not thinking before you acted...

boatsnhos 0

#101 I recall a certain family guy episode.... I believe the song was "prom night dumpster babies" haha hysterical

the 7th season of ER had an episode about this. gave me chills.

Might I mention that babies are rarely kept in boxes?

Talk to her and apologize. Wow don't you love putting your foot in your mouth.

lil_mama13 0

dude look at cha usa name, i think he's pissin himself rightnow

Yeah, you have problems if a baby being in a box is your first thought. o__o

u dick head. thtz so rude. apologize!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Savannah_97 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
fyl11122233 0
natas_fml 13

great job! did you punch her in the stomach afterward too?

What's worse than 10 babies in 1 box? 1 baby in 10 boxes!

Haha, laughed for about one (1) minute! That comment was hilarious!

ChrissyRawr 0

Haha 89 i laughed untill i stopped

lol I know that joke:p but I say " what's funnier than five babies in one dumpster? one baby in 5 dumpsters"

underyourbreath 8

How do you get 10 dead babies into a bowl? - A blender. How do you get them out? - Tortilla chips

that doesn't. even make sense 1 baby in 10 boxes

chappy5 0

it wasn't even that funny a joke in the first place

I think it's funny how everbody corrects everybody elses spelling on here. I seriously doubt people are going to look at this and say "Oh, you spell butthole that way!" and next time spell it correctly. I say this as someone who hates misspelled words. it's just a waste of time.

Well, normally, I would say you're a jerk for even saying that, but it was clearly a joke. Also, what boxes have babies in there?!

Arsonnist 3

Interesting reaction. Bad timing.

tell her the following joke to cheer her up: The young mother-to-be struggled with her labor pains. "PUSH!" Encouraged the doctor and the nurses. She struggled for 4 hours with the pains and the pushing, until finally the baby came out into the doctor's hands. He snipped the umbilical cord, cradled the baby in his hands, then slammed its head on the nearby table, swung it by its feet into the wall, and then punted it out the window! "SWEET MOTHER OF CHRIST, WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY BABY?!" yelled the new mother. The doctor replied, "Oh, I'm just ******* with you. It was already dead when it came out!"

v_garcia3 0

^ because of u I will have nightmares!!! 

Lame attempt at funny and you got the joke wrong... A mother goes to see her baby in the newborn section. She waits behind the glass as the nurse goes over to his cot. She picks up the baby and starts to carry it over and then she drops it, the mother goes wide eyed when the nurse picks up her baby and slaps it around to get the dirt off. She then tosses the baby to the mother while shouting "APRIL FOOLS, he was a Stillborn!!" Still OP, congrats on making that woman hate you for the rest of your life. I hope for your sake she never becomes your boss.

SarahMarie83 0

I take it that you weren't loved as a child?

transcedental 18

Yeah good old black humor : )

haa 13 I can totally see that on family guy. like Bonnie has the baby. and that happens, lol. or just a classic family guy clip.

sk8trzero53 0

omg lol that's horrible yet interesting... :p