By AnonymousOne - 08/12/2016 10:57

Today, I took my car to dealer because of the loud knocking sound I heard while driving it. Twenty-four hours later, they told me it was fixed. Fifteen minutes after I drove away, the tire flew off my car while I was on the highway. My car is now totaled. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 081
You deserved it 636

Same thing different taste

Top comments

They should reimburse you because they said it's fine, someone didn't do their job properly and they could've killed you.

Comments

I was trying to think of a pun, but that really just suck man

They should reimburse you because they said it's fine, someone didn't do their job properly and they could've killed you.

It's more than just reimbursing. It's a full on law suit prob in the 100k range or more

XxfrenchyyXx 12

Reimbursement wouldn't be enough. Not only was it not fixed but the car is totalled and could of potentially killed him. I don't think his life and car is only worth a couple of hundred dollars.

tounces7 27

I'm sure they meant reimburse for the entire car, not reimburse just what they "fixed".

Someone's definitely got a lawsuit on their hands

lukcy_basartd 11

This needs a follow up, glad you survived OP!

#6, I thought that said "hope you survived". Was very confused at first.

Do you happen to live in Ontario? Because this /exact/ same thing happened on a highway about 2 weeks ago which was recorded on someone's phone and put on the news.

"Don't worry about it OP, it could've been worse." fuuuuck.... These types of comments really piss me off. Acknowledge that a person had a shitty experience FFS. Sure, if we think hard enough we can always come up with situation making this one worse. THIS ONE WAS BAD ENOUGH.

It was totaled number 11. I don't think it catching fire afterwards would've made much of a difference.