By CarSick - 23/02/2011 03:55 - United States

Today, I threw up in the car. While driving. The good news though, I had a bag to catch it all. Bad news? The bag had a giant hole in the bottom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 377
You deserved it 3 862

Same thing different taste

Top comments

so you had time to reach for a bag, open it, puke in it, and stay out of a car accident? great party trick

Acousticpixie14 6

Ouch, some moron managed to type out a "**** u." Oh dear, my feelings are so hurt. Oh no, what ever shall I do?

Comments

That's a HOLE lot of nasty. You can say you got a HOLE in one.

This is like the 4th FML this month about puking in a car into a bag with a hole. What the heck?

I_R_Genius 3

#27, I wonder if OP is from Ohio. A lot of FML's have been coming from Ohio lately.

Can you blame them? I mean, it is Ohio. It's almost as bad as Oklahoma.

its pretty impressive that you didnt wreck in the process!

Acousticpixie14 6

That's just luck. OP should have pulled over! If she knew enough ahead of time to aim it into a bag, she should have pulled over. I went through six months of morning sickness and never once had to puke while I was driving to work. I always pulled over. OP endangered lives by doing this. That hole in the bag, OP? Yeah that hole has a name. It's called KARMA.

Acousticpixie14 6

Ouch, some moron managed to type out a "**** u." Oh dear, my feelings are so hurt. Oh no, what ever shall I do?

outsidebox 0

haha wow that really sucks. I bet you'll start checking if bags in your car have holes in them after this.

so you had time to reach for a bag, open it, puke in it, and stay out of a car accident? great party trick

You didn't feel like pulling over or sticking your funky-ass head out the window? In my country you would've been severely beaten with a stick if you threw up in a car, no matter if you own it or not. You put other drivers @ risk also...

you, my good sir, are trying way too hard to be funny with these "in my country..... beaten with a stick" comments.

Is EVERYTHING punished by being beaten with a stick? I've seen this comment a few times now... Lol

QueenPersephone 9

Maybe we could mix things up a bit... Sew op's mouth shut instead?

Being beaten with a stick is true... When you come from a farming country one tool almost everyone carries around is a stick, if you get into a fight or are being punished what's the first thing you'd use? The stick you have in your hand... Make sense now right?

MuchDance90s 0

what about rocks or small, malnourished children? they could be thrown or otherwise used as weapons

There are actually several countries that cane their citizens for breaking the law. All the same, these jokes are just getting weird.

Haha #33 made me think of "Hey...there's no cane from Citizen Kane..."

The most valuable thing in your country is a stick.

WOW_BS 0

Haha she threw up because she swallowed too much...nevermind

loannes, is every problem in your country solved with a stick?

Almost, sometimes we can use a hammer or a few bricks but regular sticks are easier to get... You know what I mean?

MrBond007_fml 6

the cause of your car sickness was obviously your driving, and we all know woman can't drive for shit, so it's ok op it's not your fault.

QueenPersephone 9

The sickness was most likely due to corny old sexist jokes overload.

MrBond007_fml 6

I bit my tongue, I was asking for that one, but it is a little true...

Go 19! Seriously, I'm tired of sexist jokes. Who expects them to be funny?