By stupidprankster - 09/03/2012 10:10 - United States

Today, I thought it would be funny to scare my dad for once, since he has scared me for fun dozens of times. It would have been funny, had he not punched me in the face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 487
You deserved it 7 477

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

MargieDrury 1

That's my biggest fear when I scare someone so I give up when I start to think about it.

You scare yourself while scaring someone?

Always expect a punch to the face if you're going to scare someone.

MargieDrury 1

#9 no I love scaring people but like each time I do it I know I'm getting punch in my face. Which hurts!

IAdminIFlow 0

if any of u did karate u would know how to avoid a punch in the face.... does anybody do karate anymore?

n_epic_fail 14

Anybody else think of that clip when the black guy punches the nerd trying to scare him?

You don't have to know karate in order to avoid a punch to the face.

I don't think OP will ever try to scare his/her dad anymore

dan13mey 0

Tell him you are pregnant, that'll scare him.

Jewlz1162 5

#14 - You don't say? But it's illogical to "know" you're getting punched in the face. You only 'think' you are. Unless you're psychic, or prone to getting punched in the face every time you scare someone.

MargieDrury 1

14 tbh I don't even know anymore all I know is getting punched in the face hurts when I scare someone I usually get punched when I do so I just stop. When I try.

omg my dad always scared me but I got him the other day man it was hilarious :)

I did it once to my dad and he turned around and threw a book at my face !

MeLuvBewbs 7

Just don't scream like a girl the next time he scares you

MeLuvBewbs 7

Just don't scream like a girl the next time he scares you.

MeLuvBewbs 7

Sorry for my second comment. My phone is acting up and has trouble posting

What did you do to try and scare him OP?

Wow this reminds me of that scary maze bistro where the college kid punched completely through his computer monitor and pissed himself simultaneously....so effing funny!

hotPinklipstick 24

I was thinking of the same thing.

Once, my uncle and my great uncle were trying to scare my dad (they did this a lot), so they snuck up on him while he was sleeping and they tried yelling at him and he punched my great uncle bill and knocked him out cold with one punch

7 - it's not child abuse. OP deserved it. Parents make shit real.

Yes, far from abuse, I don't care who you plan to scare you better be prepared for anything when you do it. Because of our past jobs it is hard for anyone to scare my husband and me. But anyone that knows us also knows if they succeed they are liable to be taken to the floor out of pure reflex.