By unknown - 21/09/2011 12:40 - Philippines

Today, I thought it would be funny to put a few extra spoonfuls of sugar in my co-worker's coffee. He thought it would be funny to throw the boiling hot coffee over my crotch. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 620
You deserved it 39 143

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

He doesn't wanna grow up, he wants to be a toys r' us kid (jingle)!

I tend to agree with your coworker. Hot coffee on anyone else's crotch but mine is funny. Way too excessive of a retaliation to adding extra sugar but still humorous.

As Rainbow Randolph once said: "Ah! My balls! They're on fire!"

Don't blame him. Don't **** with people's coffee.

fthislyfe 22

I don't know why...But reminded me of when Jerry put sand in Tom's coffee.

Seems like it was an overreaction, it's not as if he was drinking a cup with hot piss in it

Just a spoon full of sugar help the medicine..er..coffee go down.

Marcella1016 31

So many YDIs...he played a prank on the guy and got hot coffee to the balls. Who deserves that?

Bahahahahah...hahaha...haha...hah...ha...h.;) phew. That was my reaction btw!

Why are you criticizing this guy. Who cares he just thought it would be funny. You are probably one of those people who think farts aren't funny when they are, and thinks everybody who does find them funny needs to "grow up" well maybe you should loosen up asshole.

rexgar2000 10

I once pored have a bottle of soy sauce in my friends coke he almost threw up.

^Grammar Nazi!! Yeah that's right, EXPOSED BITCH!!!

104 no, some people just get annoyed by seeing countless people on the internet who can't spell for their life.

Is that supposed to be something against diabetics? Just asking

Prodigy7 4

That comment about last names was great!

^^ FML - Has been making random dull comments seem somewhat educated since 2008.

Sorry but YDI and FYL. He over reacted but you should not have done that

It's okay, after nap time you two can go make up by coloring walls with crayons. Idiot.