By Debbie3247 - 07/07/2017 08:30 - United States - Rockaway Park

Today, I taught a high school class on public speaking. When I explained how important it was for a presentation to be polished and professional, one kid asked, "Is it professional for your skirt to be tucked into your underwear? I didn't know they made My Little Pony panties for adults." FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 284
You deserved it 2 194

Same thing different taste

Taking pictures

By Anonymous - 05/12/2019 14:00

Today, I was teaching a high school calculus class. I wrote a complex formula on the board. As I wrote, students asked if they could take a picture of the board and circulate it. I said yes, and I was pleased as everybody seemed to be taking pictures. Soon, I realized why: my skirt was tucked into my underwear. Within a few minutes, every student in the school had an email with a picture of my ugliest pair of floral-printed panties. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 222
You deserved it 477

Top comments

I never understand how women don't feel their skirt/dress tucked in, or the air blowing on their thigh as they walk. Shame no one told you discretely before class OP.

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

I never understand how women don't feel their skirt/dress tucked in, or the air blowing on their thigh as they walk. Shame no one told you discretely before class OP.

manabi 4

If you have hose or tights on under it, it's _very_ easy to not notice, your legs are covered by those. And the skirt usually gets caught in the hose, so the part stuck is between the hose and panties, not easy to feel. It's not hard in a shorter skirt either, because there's always a bit of a breeze, and it doesn't take a large amount of the skirt to be stuck (so you may not feel it even if it's stuck directly under your panties.) Now if it's an ankle length skirt? I have no clue how you couldn't notice that. It would change the way the skirt moves as you walk.

Seriously though! As a woman I can honestly say this has never happened to me.

Sounds like when it comes to teaching this class, the My little Pony needs to stay homey.

CrazyTrainWreck 19

At least you weren't a little horse while giving the presentation.

Lobby_Bee 17

Sounds like they were schooling you instead.

Tess390 7

Maybe next time you can smoothly recover by saying it's a test you do to see whose paying attention to professionalism and the professional way would have been to discreetly let you know rather then shouting it out.

I hope you sent them out for being so awful and public about it. That is pretty disrespectful and damaging to the class relationship with teacher to yell at you in class. I had an incident where someone wrote something sexual on the board behind me on a previous lesson (I didn't see) and in the next class my student said, "I'm really sorry miss but there is something really inappropriate on the board behind you." I turned around, was quietly aghast, but simply erased it and said thank you to the kid who told me so subtly. He apologised again and I waved it away and said, "It's okay - thanks for being So subtle and low-key about it." Then went to help him with his work. Students are generally lovely but there are those few who are quite mean. Like they hate you because you're trying to help them learn.