By lol - 06/12/2009 14:03 - United Kingdom

Today, I sneezed while brushing my teeth and ended up with toothpaste in my eye. I haven't been able to see clearly for two hours. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 781
You deserved it 4 017

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Unregistered 0

eye is singular not plural christ your retarded

Actually, that's not true. They said they having been able to *see* for two hours, which would lead most to believe that they couldn't see at all. If they had said "I haven't been able to see out of that eye for two hours", it woud be different.

If you're going to correct someone, at least use "you're" instead of "your". I believe you are the one who is "retarded" here.

he didnt think you would be that dumb to not notice he said "eye"

postaltubealex 0

The more important thing to ask is, why are british people using toothpaste? Nothing is going to fix those nasty teeth!

The word retarded is offensive. And seriously. When did you become the grammar police??

^ retarded means slow. It doesn't mean really stupid or anything like that

if u cant see how did u type this.????

I also forgot to add why this is fake - we all know Brits don't brush their teeth.

dudeitsdanny 9

I don't see how that comment called for racism, for lack of a better word.

npk88 0

What the hell are you talking about? Americans don't know where Britain is? I'm pretty sure I do. I've actually been there as well. But what does supposed (but untrue) American geographical ignorance have to do with somebody getting toothpaste in their eye?

I'm not sure what the hell happened here, I actually had like the third comment on this post originally. Fyi, my fiance is from Great Britain, so it was just a joke. Ono.

dudeitsdanny 9

It originally said something about Americans not knowing where Britain is. Edit? I say yes.

Well wtf. I wish I woulda seen it because that doesn't even make sense. Unless someone said something about Britain not being in the UK or the other way around OR that person is just retarded themselves. .. Dunno.

you better buy a cane now...how did u type this???

TRJADN 0

Haha FYL. Put a patch over the bad eye and use the other