By josh - 23/01/2009 12:33 - United States

Today, I sent a Facebook friend request to my ex. This afternoon I notice that they had accepted, and had left a message for me in my inbox. Asking how they knew me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 625
You deserved it 4 155

Same thing different taste

Top comments

teethingtom 0

why in the world are you befriending an ex anyway?

Eir_fml 1

yeah I was thinking the 'they' was to hide the ex being a guy. What does it matter though? this site is anonymous enough.

Comments

teethingtom 0

why in the world are you befriending an ex anyway?

How's this an FML? Isn't he your ex?

I have to guess that you guys never really dated... you sure that it's not all in your head?

Eir_fml 1

yeah I was thinking the 'they' was to hide the ex being a guy. What does it matter though? this site is anonymous enough.

enu_vastanii__ 9

Maybe it was a guy sending a request to His ex who could possibly be a girl or a guy We can't just assume it was girl right?

sofitina 20

Josh is a weird name for a girl.

dude, ever come to u that you might have this contact anyways since you did go out with her/???

um, yeah she's probably just boosting her own ego

MizzHollywood 0

My theory. She is not still hung up on you but she just has a big ego, she thought that you would notice if she didn't accept because she needs attention and likes to think that and then she didn't want to make you feel bad (even though it probably wouldn't it would just boost her ego) so she wrote that. I think she's just has a big ego.

or she could of just forgotten who 'they' were.

#'s 9 8 & 6... really ego? or maybe, just maybe.... in the tiny ass grainy and dark webcam shot that the person put as their profile pic they are indistinguishable from various hackers weirdos and that creepy dude who had a locker down the hall in highschool.

Wouldn't they have their name listed too?

HAHA, he was probably just being mean.