By Heather212 - 26/10/2017 07:26

Spicy
Today, I sat down on my bed completely naked in front of my husband and said, "Man, it's hot in here!" while spreading my legs. He just blew on my vagina, asked if that was better, and then walked away. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 343
You deserved it 1 397

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Men aren't always in the mood for sex. They prefer to walk away without saying anything, instead of blaming a migraine. Try again tomorrow.

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Men aren't always in the mood for sex. They prefer to walk away without saying anything, instead of blaming a migraine. Try again tomorrow.

You'd think in this day and age women would have dropped it with the dumb hints already and just ask for sex.

In other words, you are complaining the ******* was too short.

thehaystackerine 20

I will never for the life of me understand men who turn down sex with their wife. But then again my wife thinks that sex is completely unimportant in a marriage, and therefore doesn't put out unless she wants it... almost never.

thehaystackerine 20

I should rephrase that last part. She won't put out unless having sex was her idea. And apparently she doesn't recall the times when we were first married (sex mattered to her then), and I would come home from a double shift, and was exhausted, and I had sex with her anyway because she was horny.

TeachAllTheMath 19

I totally agree! Sex is so important and denying a partner can never end well.

Lobby_Bee 17

Like all other deli meals, it's best to keep your pastrami sandwich cool till ready to be eaten. He did the right thing.

EnvyMe33 26

Most men want sex all the time and don’t go through a cycle of emotions from ovulating/periods. So if you want your wife to have sex put forth the effort to turning her on. Just because a guy can be turned on like a light switch doesn’t mean a woman can. OP, sitting naked on the bed naked and being turned down probably means your hubby finally had the chance to show you what it feels like to be turned down. Getting rejected a lot does something to a males ego. Next time try to use a better technique.

Men are allowed to not always be in the mood, just like women. Yeah, he could have better communicated that but I think the real FML here is that you assume men should always want sex/ be ready to **** at the drop of a hat