By prinzess - 09/12/2010 14:20 - Germany

Spicy
Today, I said to my wife that I wished I had met her 20 years ago. Her response was, "Twenty years ago I had beautiful tits and many options, I wouldn't have even looked at you." FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 204
You deserved it 5 895

Same thing different taste

Top comments

knight0748 5

Tell her that's fine, in a few years you'll trade her in for a newer and younger one anyway.

Comments

MrCalves 1

I can't have sex with your personality, And I can't put my p*nis in your college degree, And I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, So why're you sharing all this information with me?

just show me your genitals, your genitals show me your genitals [your genitaliaaaa!!]

watzz da namee off thatt sonq i heard it b44??

Umm "show me your genitals" duh...it's on YouTube. ♥

96 - What's a "sonq"? I've heard of a "song", but never a "sonq".

The_Big_Mac 7

102- nice catch, I had to do a double take. I'm with you though I would like to know what a sonq is.

Reyo 2

"I'm guessing you also had a good figure and more appealing weight number, so yeah I guess you're right."

maybe shes saying that back then she would have been niave and now she realizes what a wonderful person you are

Or she got older and lost some of those "many option". Or she wasnt as wanted as she thought and many of those options were turned down. Sounds like one of those high school cheerleader bitches with a football playing boyfriend to me.

LadyTammyA 0

Oh nice! So you were the, um - booby prize then??? :)

knight0748 5

Tell her that's fine, in a few years you'll trade her in for a newer and younger one anyway.

dropdeadtrollin 0

honestly, best response. **** down.

ulicksam 0

And you obviously don't even know what that means.

WiFi_ght_Club 0

Well, they stuck up at one time. Sounds like now they sag a little.