By noneedtostress - 17/03/2012 15:52 - Australia

Spicy
Today, I realised my period was two weeks late and panicked about being pregnant due to missing a pill a few weeks ago. Then I remembered I haven't had sex in almost a year. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 872
You deserved it 10 476

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's time to break that dry spell, friend. Get freaky.

Comments

Haha good! Congrats! You aren't pregnant :)

RabidBunny 10

In almost a year? Shit at least you aren't a virgin or better yet, pregnant. You should read some other FML's and if that is seriously all you care about than yea, FYL.

Hey, at least you aren't pregnant. Sex isn't all that important. Sure it's fun, but it is better to not be pregnant then having sex and being pregnant, unless you are trying for that.

I know im young and all but wht happen to the times when being pregnant was a good thing, its looked at like a curse nowadays.

It's only a good thing if you're ready for it. But these days teens get a show on MTV.

That's like saying, what happened to the good ol' days when we got something unexpectedly that we aren't ready for.

Snafuusmc 12

Oh! Must've felt like you locked your keys in the car?

Not sure if that is a joke, Or just pure retardedness. Hoping it is a joke. But in that case, that's a horrible joke.

valdezadair 0

Biblical Reference. Me gusta -.-

I would take a pregnancy test as a precaution. I've never heard of someone that remembers they had sex after drinking one of my special mix drinks.