By SupaSu - 02/04/2009 05:35 - Canada

Today, I passed the girl I like a note asking her out, signed Mark H. She picked it up, read it, turned around and asked me, "Do you know who Mark H. is?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 74 756
You deserved it 7 929

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How old are you? like 7? isn't that something you did in like elementary school? man up.

Ouch. Had you ever talked to her before this?

Comments

Ouch. Had you ever talked to her before this?

wow this is as close as ive gotten to being first

sammywhits 0

your comment 98 how the **** is that even close??

nastynate 0

Quit being a little bitch and talk to her.

soxgirl54 0

maybe you should have just asked her out in person, then she'd know who Mark H is!

Why are you asking her out if she doesn't even know you? Why don't you ask it in person?

How old are you? like 7? isn't that something you did in like elementary school? man up.

she didnt expect Mark H to pass her a note.

I'd be pretty surprised if Mark Hamill asked me out, but that's just me

wow. she didn't even know you existed. literally. this is a good one.

devils69 0

It's a lesson every man must learn - if you are going to ask a gal out, do it in person. At least you got to learn this lesson before the dating jungle of middle school...

some kid asked me out over facebook and since school was over I just decided to say yes. I dumped him 4 days later and he over reacted like we were actually dating.We never even went anywhere we just talked over fb and texted eachother. People need to get some balls and ask people out in person. It pisses me off when it's through an online chat.