By mazey93 - 09/12/2016 19:14 - United Kingdom - Newport

Today, I passed out on the way to work. Some lucky passerby took this as an opportunity to help themself to my purse. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 070
You deserved it 776

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm sorry that happened to you OP, there are some real works of art out there though. I do hope you're okay!

What a shame, instead of helping you and ask about your health. They helped themselves with your purse. This is the society we live in nowadays.

Comments

I'm sorry that happened to you OP, there are some real works of art out there though. I do hope you're okay!

Too bad you were passed out when said passersby didn't pass up on that opportunity

What a shame, instead of helping you and ask about your health. They helped themselves with your purse. This is the society we live in nowadays.

uhh, she was asleep, why would anyone ask about her health?

Yes let's define the failure that is our society based off of the actions of one individual.

#11 OP passed out. she didnt just fall asleep. thats why people would ask about her health.

tounces7 27

Society has always had psychopaths with no conscience. Hopefully science advances to the point where we can breed them out of the gene pool.

Eighteen people would have done the same apparently..

It's a sad world, when something like that happens, to someone who is I'll..

Did you and #2 have a little get together to both make comments that make no sense?

I just watched that CNN Heroes show and was starting to feel pretty good about humanity. Now I'm back to my good ol' misanthropic self.

People these days are just awful. But when you say you were on your way, does that mean you were riding public transit or something? If so that just makes this so much worse. I'm sorry this happened to you OP and I hope you're okay.

Can't believe someone would take advantage of a person in this situation, instead of checking on their well being. Karma will definitely deal with them, hope you recovered fully OP

aredvulpix 23

I don't understand how anyone could say ydi. People are dumb. I'm sorry, OP I hope you get some of your stuff back!

That sucks. See if there are any CCTV cameras if it was outside a shop?