By Vxale - 29/09/2011 17:20 - United States

Today, I met my new dentist. His teeth are worse than mine. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 653
You deserved it 3 049

Same thing different taste

Comments

Mean_Mr_Mustard 9

Well then OP, don't make this dentist your new dentist and continue the search.

Teeth care is very expensive OP not everyone can afford it, plus he has to be somewhat good after all he is s dentist, he's better than you.

26 - If a patient has better teeth than a dentist, the dentist can't be very good because then that dentist doesn't take care of his or her own teeth.

34 right and what I'm saying is that he might not be able to afford proper teeth care.

Damn_Hippster 11

At least he doesn't talk to you which he has tools in your mouth. That's the worse.

All I'm saying is that this dentist is probably the best freaking dentist ever. He obviously cares more about his patients' teeth over his. He knows what being a dentist is all about.

fthislyfe 22

My aunt became a dentist when she was 24. Before that she didn't take care of her teeth so her teeth don't look really good. But after that, she took good care of it. Maybe that's the case.

I would be soo embarrassed if my teeth were not perfect.

Doesn't really matter what the dentists own teeth are like, they don't reflect his own dentist skills, I mean it's not like he's the one performing dentistry on himself. it's like that story, if there are 2 dentists is town, one has immaculate shiny White teeth, and the other dentist has terrible teeth, which one would you go to? the one with bad teeth because he had to go to the other dentist to get his teeth done.

RawrForYaoi 0
LiveLaughFML 10

at least your dentist doesn't ask you how your summer went while drilling something into your mouth :3

stacianichole 2

My EX-dentist watched The View and discussed dog training methods while working on my teeth. Lovely.

i agree with 56.. its not like hes practicing his dentistry on himself... thats like saying that you got a new hairdresser, and his hair is worse than yours.. well, hes not cutting his own hair

How's he supposed to work on his own teeth?

36- If he can't afford to look after his own teeth, then he is pretty broke and is probably a bad dentist or he would have more money.

Oh boy, he's gonna drill you hard all day long

thatguy888 0

You know how they say that the mechanic is always the one with the broken car? After being a dentist for other people all day why would he want to go to the dentist on his off days?

jazziness 12

The Dentist have at least the experience of bad teeth.

Mechanics cars arent always running properly. He can't work on his own teeth and they could be bad cause of genetics.

fatme2012 7

That doesn't mean he doesn't know what he's doing..

doesn't mean anything. He could still be skilled

Yeah, that just means your dentist doesn't have a good dentist. Lol but I can see the OP's concern, if he was good, he'd be able to communicate to the other dentist about what he needs done. **I feel the same way about going to my hairstylist.

Reminds me of the age-old puzzle. There are 2 hairdressers in town. One's hair is terribly mangled, while the other's is beautiful and nicely styled and cut. Which do you go to? A. The one with the mangled haircut. One can't cut his own hair, so he had to go to the other hairdresser....

That would seem like a cute joke however....hairdressers do style their own hair (but maybe not cut it) If they're going to give me tips on how to have that "just out of the salon look" on my own, they need to show that they can keep it up themselves. (:

Every decent hairdresser I've ever had has horrible tie-died straw for hair. It's bizarre.

MrSexyPants 14

More like ivory... Cuz elephant tusks are ivory...tusks...teeth... No relation? Okay.

I'd say just be glad that your dentist isn't honey-badger... Honey-badger don't care what your teeth look like, he just slaps the crap out of them.

So? A good amount of dental problems can be genetic. It's not like you know him personally to know what the cause is...don't assume.

Oh you will be fine! Now if you said ortho... Then I'd be worried! Smile!