By TheBeastSwaq - 31/12/2011 17:09 - United States

Today, I met my ex's new boyfriend. I was at work, cashiering at the movie theater that they were apparently having their first date at. We broke up less than 24 hours ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 810
You deserved it 2 628

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

Tell them all the movies are NC-17 and they are not allowed in. Even if they have valid IDs, just tell them that they are fakes and you won't let in 15-year-olds. You still have some power. Use it.

cradle6 13

The best way to get over someone is to get under someone else.

Comments

Olovio 5

More hilarious if OP slipped laxatives and sleep medicine in their food.

Well duh! But if he didn't, it's just ironic.

GoW_Chick 14

Aw that's terrible OP I hope karma caught up with your ex so they had a terrible date.

I like how mostly all of the commenters think OP is a girl, and the boyfriend is a guy. But then again... Op could be gay.... Or....

1- I find your fail comment to be quite hilarious....

Good thing you guys broke up. She sounds like a hoe.

1, then your an ass whose probably never been in a relationship.

What's really bad is that he obviously knew she worked there. Fyl

SHE obviously knew HE worked there.

11 - One day you'll learn the definition of irony and then I might be able to hold an ounce of respect for you

xSonic 9

No, she's probably just a hoe. Obviously she was talking to that guy previously, meaning she was probably flirting with him while she was still in the relationship with Op.

22, What do you think a player is? A respectful person who adheres to proper ethical conduct in their relationships? Things must have really changed since I was a teenager...

At least it was their first date. As opposed to there 10th date and you'd only been broken up for 24 hours.

KatherineAnne 7

Yeah I agree with 83 haha as soon as I broke up with my ex he is in a relationship with the other girl and she was posting happy one month on his wall haha But she's prolly not a player just trying to make him jealous. Just sayin.

Shes probably just trying to make you jealous

nutella830 0

Wouldn't it be "She works fast"...

elliottthefmlgod 0

DID YOU JUST ASSUME THEIR GENDER

Thebestman123 3

No that's legal now. (in some spots).

IKickPuppiesHard 16

It was always legal. They're just dating after all.

Looks like she's over youu. Get a girlfriend and bring her around. See if she's jealous. Maybe she was just tryna get you jealous.

That sucks. But you'll find someone better! :)

And if he doesn't he can hold you responsible for following through on that comment, right?

Our parents taught us to share our used toys to those less fortunate.

What a piece of shit! The next time he sees you and your new girlfriend will be when you are making out at the movie theater ;)

*she Oops..different gender totally changes the scenario.

wow. you must of meant SO much to her. fyl

Have. Must HAVE meant so much. "Of" is not correct. Geez.

cradle6 13

The best way to get over someone is to get under someone else.

Overcharge him for all his popcorn!!!

flockz 19

it's already about eight dollars overprice, give or take a dollar.

perdix 29

Tell them all the movies are NC-17 and they are not allowed in. Even if they have valid IDs, just tell them that they are fakes and you won't let in 15-year-olds. You still have some power. Use it.

IKickPuppiesHard 16

Unless of course he works at the concession stand. In which case he'd have to settle for spitting on their food.

New boyfriend's favorite movie candy is Milk Duds. Stealthy.