By disappointment - 05/06/2018 15:00

Today, my mom walked out on me, abandoning her 16-year-old and taking $100 and a dog, all because I refused to wear women's panties. I would have been perfectly fine wearing them if I weren't a man. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 355
You deserved it 254

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why is your mom trying to get you to wear women's panties? What kind of relationship do you have?

ChromoTec 24

This is the first time I've heard someone FMLing about NOT being trans

Comments

ChromoTec 24

This is the first time I've heard someone FMLing about NOT being trans

What if OP is trans and is a trans man? That might explain the mum's bizarre behaviour (doesn't justify it though)

tounces7 27

They probably would have specified if they were Trans, because that would explain things better. I think they're Cis male which is what makes it so weird.

Why is your mom trying to get you to wear women's panties? What kind of relationship do you have?

one possibility is that they're poor, the mom is trying to save money on underclothes and assumes the child wouldn't mind since nobody sees the underwear outside the home.

Having bought both though I can safely say that women's panties are typically more expensive than men's underwear.

So the part that’s got me curious is would you look good in them?

manb91uk 22

If she were your dad he'd be in jail already dude...

That's funny, usually parents disown their male children FOR wearing women's panties.

I'm thinking OP is a trans man and mum is refusing to accept it but yeah, the whole thing sounds bizarre

Luke16eirb7deneuwn1 20

that is so so heartbreaking. I'm so sorry. I hope you have someone you can turn to. And that you can talk to your school or college or someone.