By not anymore - 30/10/2015 23:29 - United States - Monroe

Spicy
Today, I made a Facebook post about my upcoming driving test. My grandpa said he knew I would succeed, prompting my idiot boyfriend to reply "For sure, she really knows how to suck seed ;)" followed by him liking his own comment. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 506
You deserved it 4 852

Same thing different taste

Top comments

There's a fine line between trying to be funny and disrespect towards family. I'm pretty certain your boyfriend just crossed it with a huge leap.

Mr_Mole 24

I think you know you've outgrown him.

Comments

pphead 5

You should probably consider dumping him

Instead of talking to him like a regular couple? You know, communication?

I think once he uses your grandpa to make a ******** joke on Facebook, the time for talking might be over.

Nah, I'm pretty sure its enough info about the guy.

Mr_Mole 24

I think you know you've outgrown him.

nityasomaiya 46

Yeah, if he wants to be a smartass, then he should first consider being smart, otherwise he's just an ass!

Maybe he was trying to be funny... Still though, very disrespectful. Hope you do well on your test!

I know. He was being dumb but oh well we can ignore the rest of my post too I guess.

There's a fine line between trying to be funny and disrespect towards family. I'm pretty certain your boyfriend just crossed it with a huge leap.

Not to mention the disrespect he showed to OP on a public platform no less.

Xandrick 22

Oooookay...wow... Definitely "not anymore." Sorry you had such a dumb dick for a boyfriend, OP. :-/

Guessing he is not old enough to take the driving test himself. Better have a talk about what is okay and not okay to say around family :)

Abatu 4

I don't get this define "ok" in my family it's only crossing the line if the joke puts someone's life on the line to some maybe there's a clear line..in others this would be bloody hilarious (my grandpa and dad would laugh over something like that..my sister would be a bit upset but more because she's weirdly closeted in terms of sexuality for our family)

That's exactly why it's not okay, 69. Just because something is funny or acceptable in your circle of friends or family does not mean you should assume it's okay with everybody.

Abatu 4

but how would she not know her bfs sense of humour enough to already have such a talk? she should know his sense of humor

How does this have anything to do with her? Maybe she knows his sense of humor, maybe she enjoys it. That doesn't mean she should desire or expect it when posting on a public place like Facebook. He should just grow up and realize that there's a time and place for everything, and generally public posts (especially after elderly family has already seen/commented on it) are not the place for such humor, regardless of whether or not she enjoys it.

you know he's not going to be good for your self image

amileah13 26

Did he by chance have an extra bowl of stupid for breakfast?

Yeah, I think he just blew in from Stupid Town lol

zeffra13 31

I think you can delete comments made on your own posts.