By Bedrest Blues - 24/12/2017 15:00

Today, my boyfriend told me that we can’t be together because I’m not the person he fell in love with since I don’t do anything all day. I’m 6 months pregnant and on bed rest. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 627
You deserved it 447

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Lobby_Bee 17

Weird, you're pregnant but he's got the mood swings? Something doesn't sound right.

onceuponatime456 16

You are in a tough situation but it is better that you know how much of a loser he is! Tell him to get lost and then make sure you go to court for child support!

Comments

Lobby_Bee 17

Weird, you're pregnant but he's got the mood swings? Something doesn't sound right.

onceuponatime456 16

You are in a tough situation but it is better that you know how much of a loser he is! Tell him to get lost and then make sure you go to court for child support!

Are you actually RichardPencil and this is your new account because you were constantly down-voted every day?

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

First of all, she's six months along, you creep. That's not a good time to have an abortion. Second of all, don't tell a woman what to do. Who are you to declare how a woman's pregnancy should go? Lots of women have difficult pregnancies, and they love their kids just as much as they would if the pregnancy had gone smoothly. She knows what is best for herself. Don't take it upon yourself to decide what to do with her body and child.

tatsnstilettos 3

It's illegal to get an abortion at 6 months...

IAmClay 24

He is an ass, he clearly doesn’t understand something

This reads to me an awful lot like he's terrified of the level of commitment this relationship was about to enter and just used an excuse to go full scum bag, bail and leave you with the responsibilities I'm assuming he helped create. You might be surprised at the gold medal worthy mental gymnastics people do to justify their position when they're scared of something.

Notmymonkeysnotmycircus 16

Today I grew a LUNG and your complaining about me not doing anything? What exactly did you do with your day that’s comparable.

tatsnstilettos 3

He is being a total asshole, but what he's feeling is something men go through while their SO's are pregnant/have babies. Tell him to go to, or go together to a therapist. It's a life changing event and I think he's scared what to expect. Give it a try, and if he still talks that way, you may need to let him go. Good luck to the both of you!

tacomaniac83 4

I'm sure there will be just as bull an excuse when he has to pay child support.

simcityguy09 19

Hun, you’re better off without him then. He sounds like a dirtbag.