By notastoner - 19/06/2011 06:38 - United States

Today, I left early from a trashy dance and bought a soda at a Shell station. The clerk asked me if I had been smoking weed. When I replied "No", he said "You mean you always look like that?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 613
You deserved it 5 600

Same thing different taste

Top comments

26 it's a shell station own by Sally that sells those seashells at a seashore. She doesnt make much money because well she is selling seashells at a seashore and people can just go to the shore and get the seashells by themselves. So Sally, she started selling soda at her seashell store located by the seashore so she can make more cash.

Dude, I have a problem with dry eyes and I swear it always looks like I'm stoned. I've even been asked at work! Of course I don't smoke anything, and even passed the drug test. Use eye drops, lol.

Comments

LOLbomb 1

Better question: What's a Shell station? I assume it's a store that sells seashells and soda? An odd combination. o.O

#19, they just end up with people infected with salmonella and pregnancy, damn you trashy dances!

26 it's a shell station own by Sally that sells those seashells at a seashore. She doesnt make much money because well she is selling seashells at a seashore and people can just go to the shore and get the seashells by themselves. So Sally, she started selling soda at her seashell store located by the seashore so she can make more cash.

he's the one working at a gas station...

Now you know why it was a trashy party you got invited to.:p

turtlemansam 6

People dance while throwing trash at each other? is our society that bored?

what the hell is wrong with all you guys who fell for that description of trashy dances? are you guys that dumb?

Idonebeenhad 17

Step one: Smell like weed. Step two: Get arrested Step three: ????? Step four: Profit!

NastyNinja31 0

step one: b black step two: get beat by police step: ????

51, I'm almost positive there is sarcasm intended.

No, your all wrong. a shell station is not a gas station, nor is it a place where you purchase shells. it can purely and simply be compared to a train station with the only difference being is that you ride a shell........ silly silly people ;)

Jake_2013 0

Don't look like a smelly hippie next time I guess.

I guess trashy meant that you "had" to go to the party looking like garbage. If that's not the case you should invest in some under eye cream or a paper bag.

ATLBOI770 0

shell the best gas station for me

ONExLOVE_fml 4
chaps93 6

81- you're trying a little too hard there buddy

O.o sad thing is, this intrigues me to get a cat and jump in a lake..

hahafylop 4

Wow, that's harsh... The clerk needs to mind his business.

that's all u could come up with "lol WOW"? for poops sake think harder next time! I hate comments like these

It is one of those peeps that post short comments to be "1st"...sigh..

I don't give a **** about being first you ****. don't judge before you know the truth.

Haha, that sucks. Maybe you were just tired from the dance.

Or maybe the OP is part chimpanzee! Keep an open mind anything can happen.

my best friend smokes weed and shes really skinny. I don't smoke weed as much as she does but I'm also skinny. I think people who are fat and smoke were probably just fat to begin with.

c8750 2

100 WTF How does your comment have any relevancy to the original post or the comment you replied to? Fail, my friend

because the clerk asked op is s/he was smoking weed because s/he is fat. I'm just stating that not everyone that smokes weed is fat.

OOH lmfao I'm blind without my glasses I thought it said, "You mean you always were that fat?" hahaha fail.

peakcheer 2

way to be positive. trashy dances always were ya out.

shaubygal 11

hellsssss yesssssssss!!!!!

tinkerbell1357 0

haha... 7 i looove your pic its funny as shitt

Dude, I have a problem with dry eyes and I swear it always looks like I'm stoned. I've even been asked at work! Of course I don't smoke anything, and even passed the drug test. Use eye drops, lol.

TaylorTotsYumm 10

I hear a drop of bleach in your pee does the trick nicely.

Absolute detox 1hr before does wonders.

cockseverywhere 2

33 yep. :) just scrape some dry bleach under your finger nails and sprinkle it in after you pee BAM passed drug test

sensoon15 7

or you could just drink vinegar and water while smoking or after smoking. I've heard from many people it works.

At least you looked trashy for a trashy dance.

PopRocks14 0

you should have dumped it on his/hers head or walked out without paying. fyl definatly.

alex6946 10

why?, the worker was just asking a question, its not like he harrased him..