By katie_sadface - 15/10/2012 02:19 - Canada

Today, I learned why so much money has been missing from my credit card account. My boyfriend stole it, and has been buying toys for his 3 children. I never knew he had kids. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 295
You deserved it 2 999

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SApprentice 34

This is one of those situations where a 'dump him' is well deserved. Change your credit card information, lock him out, and file charges against him for whatever he stole from you. Manipulative thieves deserve little sympathy.

For your sake, I really hope you hadn't known him that long.

Comments

SApprentice 34

This is one of those situations where a 'dump him' is well deserved. Change your credit card information, lock him out, and file charges against him for whatever he stole from you. Manipulative thieves deserve little sympathy.

Give the guy a break, at least he's looking out for his children.

20- He stole her money! You don't know if she is rich or not. She could have pennies in her bank account from him. Now how will she live on pennies? Please explain! @abu4u

So what if she was rich?! Just because someone's rich doesn't mean it's okay to steal from them - it was wrong for him to steal from her no matter what the reason was.

So what if she's rich?! Just because someone's rich doesn't mean it's okay to steal from then - it was wrong of him to steal from her no matter what the reason. If this posts twice sorry -____-

So Robinhood was wrong? Thanks for destroying my childhood :'(. All jokes aside the charges can be pretty serious for OPs boyfriend, even if he only took a little amount.

ViviMage 38

For your sake, I really hope you hadn't known him that long.

HooHooHa 6

I'd say press criminal charges against him, but then again the guy has 3 kids...

And that makes it ok to steal? I wouldn't press charges against him immediately, but I would want my money back.

Maybe if the guy gets straightened out early and does his time, it will be better for the kids in the log run.

Time for a new boyfriend and a new bank account.

Yunadori 13

I'm with #1. I normally don't advocate 'dump him' comments, but that's really the only appropriate action here. That and perhaps hiring a lawyer.

Just wondering why the **** would you give him your bank account information?! Sorry but YDI.

jem970 19

Oh yes YDI! He couldn't have stolen it from her personal documents. Shut up you asshat. -.-

My fiancé has my bank info, and I have his... People in relationships often share important information.

"missing from my credit card account" "my boyfriend stole it" Reading comprehension.

Why the **** would you give him your bank ac

Why the **** would you comment the same thing twice?