By Anonymous - 03/11/2011 06:22 - Australia

Today, I learned that all it takes to anger my sister's new parrot is to walk past its perch. I also learned that a beak over two inches long is very capable of inflicting injuries that require stitches. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 143
You deserved it 4 198

Same thing different taste

Comments

RouletteRed 6

Actually it's not that bad of an ordeal. Think of it this way. You now have a new item for dinner.

If walking past the parrot can make it so angry, I wouldn't want to imagine what would happen if you pee on it.

12, why would you pull your penis out in front of a bird with a two inch beak anyway (or try to squat on it if you're a chick)? To piss on it or not, it's a stupid idea.

I want 12 to try to pee on it so that he/she can make a FML about it when it bites them so I can be the bully from the Simpsons and scream HAHA as the first comment. :D

PYLrulz 17

Today, I tried to take a piss on the parrot that attacked me. I have now lost my penis. FML

12 Who would pee on a bird? If someone squatted over/aimed at me I would use my 2 inch long beak.

Congrats on your recent sex change, 25.

It is not possible if you murder the squawking beggar...

Congratulations! Your Parrot has learned Peck!

Op fainted... Op was rushes to the pokemin center...

Buttsexpirate 9

Only a matter of time till it learns agility and drill peck. Then you're ******.

Atleast it doesn't have "Fly", so you can still strike back.

And now the parrot will mock you. * skwouk you suck skwouk *

Let me eat the sushi with your blood on it!

It's from Smosh (actually, "kids react to smosh" video).... But seriously, WTF has that anything to do with the FML and OP?

Smosh reference. Yes it is quite irrelevant but seeing as OP needed stitches, I'm assuming OP was bleeding. When the kid said this it was unexpected and weirded everyone out like I just did...

How about this? DONT WALK PAST THE CAGE! How dare you think you can do otherwise?:P

How about I give you a cup of shut the **** up?

Torva_fml 16

35- how about you keep your cup of shut the **** up, and drink it too.

marpay 11

Its on a perch not in a cage. So its pretty much free to roam.

Torva_fml 16

I woulda let it be "free" outside if it did that shit to me.

smiley1014 23

Oh hell no! It has tasted blood. End its existence.

Dont get wood in front of a bird, they take it very seriously.

fthislyfe 22

You must be wondering how parrot barbecue tastes.

You know what they say about parrots who have tasted blood...