By royallymessedup - 31/10/2017 05:00 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, I heard what sounded like high-pitched feminine moaning coming from my son's room. I knocked and walked in, expecting to catch him red handed with a girl. He'd just beaten his high score on Flappy Bird. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 315
You deserved it 14 008

Top comments

That's really weird and I feel for you OP, but I gotta ask.... If you thought he was having sex in there, why would you walk in?

In his defense, beating your high score on Flappy Bird is almost just as pleasurable.

Comments

Did anyone think she was going to walk in on fappy bird, not flappy bird?

Honestly, I think you slightly deserve it. There's no point in knocking and just walking in. It just beats the purpose of knocking. Also, why is it so bad for him to have sex (unless he's too young)? You do it too.

Maybe because OP is an adult and he is a child living under his roof?

garret i really feel bad for any kids you have. please do not have any, you have a messed up view on sex (assuming its from your own repressed parents).

I teach my kids everything about sex and why they should wait, that is what I believe. I don't make it seem like this horrible deed, sex is good, and I tell them that. I also tell them that it should be between two married people, because again, that is what I believe. You can't tell me I'm a bad parent, you don't know how I'm raising my kids. When you have kids, then you can decide how you want to raise them. The fact is that in this FML, OPs son was most likely breaking a rule by having sex in his house. OP has every right to come in the room and stop it because it is disrespectful for a child to break rules and bring girls in his house when he is not supposed to (assuming that it was a rule). OPs house, OPs son, OPs rules.

ScottVining 21

I would have knocked and waited for him to answer rather than possibly walking in on my son doing the deed with a girl anyways.

I would've loved you as a parent. Ignore you and you leave me alone, that'd be a win in my books; oh and I can ignore you and have sex without you coming in? You're making this to easy!

Why did you go in you perv. That's not nice. Atleast knock.

I recommend you to re-read the FML, OP did knock. That said though, you are making a valid point

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

...why the hell would you knowingly walk in on your son having sex?

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Why would you do that? Let the boy have his moment you ruiner of life!

DogeMan 14

Well I guess ur son can sing soprano