By 1010110100101101 - 19/06/2015 16:07 - United States - Fond Du Lac

Today, I had to take my daughter to the ER. Her brother had bet she couldn't go the whole day without talking. So to win the bet, she tried to super-glue her lips together so she couldn't accidentally say anything. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 884
You deserved it 3 001

1010110100101101 tells us more.

Hey guys op here and I want to say I'm surprised this got published. My daughter is only 8 and she is very competitive and will go at lengths end to win a bet. She did regret everything and it cost me $100 but at least she won $10 in the end.

Top comments

I hope no one dares her not to have sex until she gets married.

I guess in a way, your daughter had a clever idea...too bad it was one that landed her in the ER. Hope she's ok!

Comments

I hope no one dares her not to have sex until she gets married.

That might be for the best though, unfortunately.

#6: Super gluing lady parts together is not for the best. Definitely not. The mental image is enough to make me recoil in horror.

My day has been made, dude, oh my ******* God?

Okay, I feel mentally challenged. Pretend I wasn't asking a question.

thatonetribute 31

How does one accidentally have sex?

Yeah, she might glue together a different set of lips.

thehalochief 2

#40 I'm pretty sure he meant that she'd glue her ****** shut so she couldn't have sex. Just like how she glued her lips together.

HighasaCloud 46

#72 She only glued her lips so she wouldn't *accidentally* say anything. That's what #40 meant by accidentally having sex. Such a shame when proper responses get assaulted with downvotes....

I guess in a way, your daughter had a clever idea...too bad it was one that landed her in the ER. Hope she's ok!

You an I have very different definitions of a clever idea...

Super glueing your lips together is far from a clever idea. She went full retard. And you never want to go full retard.

I would go with different or unique rather than clever.

mds9986 24

Yeah, stupidity like that really requires some determination to achieve.

OP: why did you do this? Daughter: my lips are sealed

When I was little, I made the same bet on numerous occasions. However, I went with the safer route of duct tape. Sorry OP, hope everything works out!

Duct tape. For turning 'STOP! NO! DONT!' into 'MMMHHGGMMMMGMMM!'

Sounds like she really stuck it out until she won that bet

CliffyB03 28

not on topic but i wish many of the fmls wud state the age of the kid/child, oh well