By Layne - 07/05/2017 21:00 - Brazil

Spicy
Today, I had sex with a guy on the first date. I couldn’t wait, he was too gorgeous. The only problem was that when we finished, he announced that he had to fart and did so twice. Now I’m not so sure if I’ll see him again. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 229
You deserved it 7 115

Top comments

HaroerHaktak 5

I like how you're willing to give up a guy because he released a little gas. There are worse things in the world than that, and personally, if my partner let loose, I'd laugh at rate it.

Who cares? These things happen. At least he told you he was going to.

Comments

Who cares? These things happen. At least he told you he was going to.

HaroerHaktak 5

I like how you're willing to give up a guy because he released a little gas. There are worse things in the world than that, and personally, if my partner let loose, I'd laugh at rate it.

HaroerHaktak 5

OMG I just realized I made a mistake in my comment.. I said "I'd laugh at rate it" I meant, "I'd laugh AND rate it" I'm such a derp.

I laugh now but I have to admit on a first date it would be a little off putting

Cuz the person has bodily functions? Scary thought I know. It's even worse when girls do it though, cuz it means they're not really girls. Cuz girls don't fart or poop.

It's a natural occurrence. It was considerate of him to notify you, he was probably embarrassed. don't be so shallow op

laurensaurus 15

Erm, why? Cos of course you've never farted in your life... Get over yourself and lighten up! ?

People fart. What's the problem? Oh, I got it. He announced only one of them.

laowang 13

Ahahahahaha, clever u are!

LOL, my 1st wife used to go nuts if I farted, she claimed she had never farted. Just like she claimed to always remain faithful. Load of crap!!! *well that's only if you follow through!!

SpaceToast 25

How's this an FML? He's attractive AND he understands that passing gas through the rectum maintains a healthy and happy digestive system. You could learn a thing or two from this guy.

So he's so good you'll give it up on the first date but farting of all things is a no-no? Wow.

Do you think he'll reject you because you couldn't reply with a single fart after he released two?

JadeMinu 10

I like this dude already lol

thunderniron 22

At least he waited until after and he gave you warning. Chit, he's a keeper.