This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By Seriously - 06/10/2017 11:00 - United States

Today, I had an "accident" for the second time this week. I'm 21. I should not be having this problem. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 806
You deserved it 392

Top comments

Go to a doctor. Now. That is not a sign of anything good.

Yeah don't just hope for the best, find out what's happening. Hopefully it's something harmless and easily fixed.

Comments

Go to a doctor. Now. That is not a sign of anything good.

Definitely get to a doctor. It could be a sign of something major, or just a quirk of your body that you'd really wish would stop. And do not be embarrassed about having "accidents" at a young age. I've been on medication to keep my bladder working properly since I was a kid. I'd really rather not need it, but it is what it is. And the human body is a weird thing indeed.

Yeah don't just hope for the best, find out what's happening. Hopefully it's something harmless and easily fixed.

fearrhyno1 18

This can be someone serious or it can be something easily curable....but if not checked, no matter how big or how small it is, it will eventually turn into something worse. Better to be safe than sorry. Get yourself to a doc OP and check what's wrong.

Donut_Wizard 23
gobiteme2 34

Why does everyone think in medical terms. Person could be meaning not to get in to traffic accidents. Carrying a glass of milk and dropping them. Trip over dogs on a dog walk. I do agree they should seek medical advice if that is the case.

because had an "accident" always implies that

Notmymonkeysnotmycircus 16

Sounds like a crappy situation, I agree with everyone else you should seek medical attention or else you could find yourself in deep shit.

You should actually go see a doctor. DON'T be embarrassed it happens all the time trust me they've heard it all.

Go to Walmart and get yourself some adult diapers. If your lucky maybe your mom will change you

I'd tell you to go to Walmart to get a working brain, but I don't think they'd have one small enough.

front or back? front might be a urinary tract infection and if it is the back it could be something as little as a problem with dairy products. someone that's been in your position.

Lobby_Bee 17

You need to have a word with your bladder. This is unacceptable behavior.