By bruisedego31 - 12/09/2012 21:58 - United States - Chicago Heights

Spicy
Today, I found out there's a rumor going around that my smoking hot co-worker and I had sex over the weekend. I'm not nearly as pissed off about the rumor as I am by the fact that I can't remember it because I was too drunk. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 567
You deserved it 33 286

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Walk up to her and say, "Does this look familiar?", then drop your pants.

challan 19

I bet you were a stallion, man! Orally satisfied her, rocked her world in several positions, and brought her to numerous orgasms. ummm... except you were drunk, so what really happened is you only got to half mast, came as you put the condom on, threw up on her bed and tripped over her cat as you tried to get to the bathroom. Well done.

Comments

Now you know to slow it down between drinks.

How can getting this drunk be fun? It can't be. You forget all the fun you had with really sexy people. Never over do it OP. It's no fun not remembering. Especially when you may or may not have been with a really got girl.

10 - I agree completely. I'm not one of those absolutists that say "never drink", but I firmly believe that you need to find your limit and stick within it. If you get drunk to the point of memory impairment, something is wrong with your self control.

Krajjan 9

Speaking as someone that suffers from crippling alcoholism (I quit drinking, but the addiction never dies) perhaps its time to, you know, reevaluate your idea of a good time, OP? If you can't help but get blackout drunk when drinking, especially over an entire weekend, you have a problem.

Bea_FaCurtains 17

If it's just a rumor then what's there to remember?

I couldn't find a single definition that says a rumor HAS to be false. OP got so drunk he can't remember if the rumor is true or not.

Walk up to her and say, "Does this look familiar?", then drop your pants.

Nah just ask to hang out with her and it'll happen again, and this time you can do it properly

challan 19

I bet you were a stallion, man! Orally satisfied her, rocked her world in several positions, and brought her to numerous orgasms. ummm... except you were drunk, so what really happened is you only got to half mast, came as you put the condom on, threw up on her bed and tripped over her cat as you tried to get to the bathroom. Well done.

Being drunk and came fast? I really doubt that.

Incidentally, the latter part of your comment is a fairly accurate description of how I spend most of my weekends, Challan. Or so I'm told. I dance to my own tune - it's who I am. I accept myself, and in that I find no shame.

cradle6 13

Dreamering is actually right. If anything being drunk will prevent you from having an ******.

challan 19

15- I find the admittance of such things refreshing and quite awesome. Almost enough to give you my number. Almost. 26- For some, whiskey dick can limit the sensation and make it hard to cum, indeed. However, Op will never know which way his went, and I was hoping mine, for the sake of the co-worker. Bad sex can only be topped by long bouts of bad sex.

379_fml 11

... I don't think I've met you... How do you know the story of my life? Just kidding...?

clearly she remembered it if people know about it already. bit of a 'smush and tell.'

*she stupid anti-flood not letting me correct my own comment haha :-(

I can never understand why people get so drunk that they don't remember things... what's the fun of that?

Pretty_Pink_Lady 10

Forgetting about your sorrows by drowning them in alcohol is one reason. That, or OP just didn't know his limits.

379_fml 11

Try it... The stories you hear the next day of what you did are HILARIOUS

Krajjan 9

Just don't start drinking in Santa Clarita an wake up in Guadalupe. Quit a long walk. A long walk indeed.

P1P_BOY 6

try taking it easier next time and not getting wasted so you cant remember and wake up hung over the next morning....

Maybe it never happened. Just walk up to her and ask her if she could help you remember by hooking up after work tonight.

That's why it's called a rumor, it never really happened.

You should try talking to her OP.. Say hi, ask her if she wanted to go for a coffee or something. Then.. BOW CHIKA BOW WOW!! *rawrr!* ;D