By Anonymous - 06/05/2013 18:13 - Ireland - Kilmacrennan

Today, I found out that my wife is having an affair with the same guy my ex-wife left me for. FML
I agree, your life sucks 97 387
You deserved it 6 143

Top comments

Mmkay1515 21

Seems like that guy just really hates you.

PoopNuggetLeader 4

Best thing I can say is move to another location and find a trust worthy wife.

Comments

Wow indeed, that guy must really have some game, good for him. What do you mean I missed the point?

Here's where I'd put my successful marriage... IF I HAD ONE

And why haven't you beat his ass yet??

The comment "wow" at #1 and not buried? First time for everything, I suppose. O_o

63- I thumbed him down. I don't believe in change.

therealafroninga 10

I don't like change, it sits in my cup holder and I never use it...

tjv3 10

I'm thinking that's a killing offense right there

*Hands back shovel takes out chainsaw*

*Pushes down chainsaw, pulls out golden AK-47 with a boxmag and underbarrel chainsaw, bought off of Thisiswhyimbroke.com*

Neither one of those girls deserved you OP, I hope you find a faithful girl.

The people who thumbed down this comment must really not be thinking about this guys pain & more of the comical aspect. All of you, are assholes.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
JoeGrant 12

No matter how ignorant or stupid you may see someone's comment, don't ever tell them to kill themselves. It's just as immature and stupid, if not more, than the original comment you disliked.

#21 - oh sure, that's just what this site needs, a way for everyone to pass judgement!

therealafroninga 10

There should also be a button to really let the op now that he/she got what he/she deserved. Like a, IWYF, it was your fault button. If only...

Wouldn't just be easyier to just hit the your life sucks bar and get over it?

Holy shit did a red shirt wearing gullom just comment on this!?

PoopNuggetLeader 4

Best thing I can say is move to another location and find a trust worthy wife.

Best thing I can say is find this guy and let him know that he has upset you... Use any method or weapon you want to get your point across.

Don't forget the "evidence" for police to use against him!

EVnIAS 13

he doesn't have to worry all he has to do is tell me when and where and I will go help him with everything!

fishstick557 14

Of course! But after a certain something happens to that guy... OP can decide that

@20 hmmmm civilized speaking with the guy who had an affair with both his wives.... **** that shit beat his ass down op

Mmkay1515 21

Seems like that guy just really hates you.

It sounds like that guy is a big fan of the OP, actually. He wants to be just like him!

1PersonIsMyWorld 22

or he's jealous of him and wants to see if he can get everything op possesses.

Or just really digs the same ladies that OP does...

Or OP is irrelevant and the guy's just a complete a utter tool. fyl op, no one deserves to be cheated on, let alone twice. Hope you find the right woman soon.

that's sucks OP. maybe you guys should have a meeting and he can tell you where you're going wrong.

gurly98 13

Right because that I the best solution to any marriage problem, especially when the wife is gong to be a filthy liar in the process

EVnIAS 13

I don't get how they are liking #7 and hating on #44. I would kick the guys ass who is sleeping with what would be my ex wives and tell my wives to never speak to me again. Any one who cheats don't love you because if they did they would never have hurt you like that

xStaciexLynnx 15

Because 7 was clearly not serious and 44 (along with you) seem to have missed that..

EVnIAS 13

Yes I know how it was ment but it made me mad because I'm a guy who knows what it's like to have someone constantly hitting on his girlfriend. Reading that comment reminded me that I was told once that I should sit down with him and get to know him that I might even like him... Long story short I would help OP kick that guys ass.....

iOceanus 18

#139: Your girlfriend is going to get hit on whether you like it or not. That is a compliment to you and her because it means your girlfriend is desirable. It's only bad when it gets farther than that.

I'm still trying to figure out how 19 people thought he deserved it...then again I bet some people just click that button to be an asshole

sometimes the app 'freezes' and you tap the wrong button by accident; it's happened to me.

Well it's unfortunate that their marriage is in shambles and that his new wife is having an affair with the man he lost his ex-wife to, but we don't know the whole story, nor will we ever. It could be a severe case of spouse mistreatment. In which case, he would deserve it, but we don't know :P

50 - Just because the possibility of OP being a thundercunt exists doesn't make a YDI justified.

larsak 3

I clicked YDI because OP might not be good at sex or something might be going wrong with their relationship

74 - I'm afraid thundercunt isn't a creation of my own. I heard it ages ago, probably in the comments of another FML.

"**** juggling thundercunt" was used in the move Blade.

RedPillSucks 31

I'd pay money to see that!

xStaciexLynnx 15

Wow, 90. You seem like a great person to be in a relationship with. "Well our sex life is a little lacking so I know we made a commitment to be faithful to each other for life but I'm gonna go sleep with someone else, kay?" No. There is no excuse for cheating.

98, I'm sure you could see that free on the internet.

xcam1995 6

Dang, you need to call that guy up and ask for some pointers. Or maybe pay him to stay away from your next wife....you are going to get another one right?

Yes because op can just easily get another wife in aisle four at Walmart....

everyone knows that aisle four is where they keep the replacement side kicks for when you're eighteenth kid in tights dies, wives are on aisle 16

#108 wife's are aisle 7, aisle 4's the one night stand aisle

Or just go and beat the shit outta him.

jojimugo 20

This gotta be a Hollywood script in the making

Do you know him? Did you bully this guy in high school or something op?He may be seeking revenge on you!