By now afraid... - 03/04/2016 17:28 - United States - Bloomington

Today, I found a bowl of green beans just sitting in my microwave. The only person in my life who ever eats green beans is my psycho ex-girlfriend. She moved out three months ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 735
You deserved it 81

Top comments

I'm wondering if this was just a terrible April Fools prank by someone in your life who not only has access to your dwelling, but knows about your psycho ex's enjoyment of green beans. If not, run.

Comments

I guess your ex saw that video where a woman lived in a man's basement/attic for a long time. Check every room you have just in case... who knows..might be a good planned April fools prank.

Exactly my thoughts. She's probably living in the attic with little peepholes all over so she can watch op. *shivers*

The fact that she liked green beans should have been a clear warning she was psycho.

Well microwaves do supposedly take nutrients out of food...so I am not sure if I should say props for not using it or...your ex is snooping around still

That's terrifying to think about. make sure all windows and doors are locked upon leaving your house. and if you have the money then maybe some security systems are in order.

You really don't know anyone else who eats green beans? No one else? I find that hard to believe.

Superbaker123 14

No one else you know eats green beans? You should send your friends to a nutritionist. You need healthier friends.

metalcrazed 21

There are a lot of other healthy green things to eat,if you didn't know that perhaps you're the one who needs to see a nutritionist.

I personally do not care for green beans. I do eat a lot of peas and carrots for my vegetables though, and I eat a lot of fruit in general. Do I need to see a nutritionist too?

You do realize that there are other vegetables in the world, no? No single food item is so important to the human diet that it can't be excluded. Any vitamins or other nutritions that can be found in green beans can be found in a plethora of other foodstuff too.

Maybe someone wanted to try them and changed their mind or just plain forgot.