By Anonymous - 19/08/2014 00:23 - United Kingdom

Today, I finally worked up the nerve to talk to the girl I like. After awkwardly saying hi, I manage to work up a nice conversation with her. I thought everything was going well, until I got home and realized that she had stolen money out of my wallet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 883
You deserved it 4 673

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I guess you didn't steal her heart then?

Unbweavable 17

Comments

I guess you didn't steal her heart then?

Nah, he stole her soul (que dramatic music)

It is pretty incredible that she stole the wallet, took the money out and then put it back. I'm surprised she didn't steal his virginity at the same time without him noticing. ..

Were you so sad that you decided to get drunk and talk to your empty wallet in front of a police officer?

you're right. queue is like waiting in a line and cue means something happens.

Yeah, either way she was going to take his money. Whether it be dinner, gifts, and dates, or stealing it. Darn girls.

Unbweavable 17

And how do you steal money out of someone's wallet without you noticing? I get stealing the whole wallet but...

I'm wondering how the money was stolen as well. If you're having a conversation with someone, I don't see how they can steal money from you without you noticing. If it was her, then that is one hell of a thief right there.

Maybe his wallet was in his jacket pocket. Then he had to go to the toilet.

Ouch. Better luck next time...watch out for those money grubbers out there.

That's awful. Karma will get her good. I hope you didn't have a lot of money on you!! I'd be totally interested in a follow up. I wonder how she did that without OP noticing... I'd notice if someone reached into my purse :/

Could have been worse, you could've spent more on a costly date with her. Still sucks that she stole your money though. Are you sure it's her and you didn't misplace your money?

Exactly. Unless the OP had a fair bit of cash in his wallet, it probably cost less to have the money stolen than it would have cost to go on the few dates you'd need in order to find out she's a thief.

I agree, at least OP had it stolen once and not wasted on a girl who has dodgy intentions. Unless she didn't steal it and OP blew his chance at a second conversation... we'll never know unless we get a follow up!

Looks like you should stop liking her.

Looks like she didn't only steal your heart.

I ain't telling you she's a gold digger....

But she ain't messin' with no broke niggas! Probably the only song I actually like by Kanye West...

sammyjanette 17

Because you can live out your fantasies, and say n****s on the internet?