By Dannylover - 17/02/2009 20:53 - Netherlands

Spicy
Today, I finally hooked up with a boy I really liked. We were lying in bed and my panties were already off when he asked me : "Would you also have sex with me if you weren't drunk?". I responded "Yes!" and asked him the same question, at which he responded : "No, probably not." FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 272
You deserved it 13 042

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm just guessing that he was kidding -- no man is stupid enough to say that BEFORE he gets laid, drunk or not.

you better not have slept with him after that.

Comments

that sucks but better than becoming involved in a relationship to only find out the same thing?

I'm just guessing that he was kidding -- no man is stupid enough to say that BEFORE he gets laid, drunk or not.

you better not have slept with him after that.

See, why must women ask questions like this before sex? Who cares? You're already half naked, just do the deed. @#4 He's not just an American hero, he's a hero to all nations.

MissFae 0

The appropriate reply to this would be "Far be it from me to take advantage of you then. Now you get some good rest and I'll talk to you when you're sober."

hahaha, i love it. All women want is an honest man and when we this guy was honest and now he is a jerk!! Were you planning a relationship in your head as your were drunkingly getting it on, i bet he wasnt. I say if you want your cake and eat it too you should be paying my insurance rates, that would be fair.

Fucked4Life 0

I'd say if you slept with him after, then you deserve it. If you did what you should and told him to **** off then congratulations!

toogood4you 0

i hope you didnt sleep with him after hearing that

dumb question to ask.... genius answer. Anyone insecure enough to ask those questions would probably go through with the deed by that point anyway. FYL.

I've said the same thing. Women, I'm sorry!