By Anonymous - 13/02/2013 22:29 - Canada - Etobicoke

Today, I finally confronted my bully. Too bad it was at my high school reunion and he beat the shit out of me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 075
You deserved it 5 720

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lukep135 6

You need to go back in time and beat him up, but don't let your teenage mom fall in love with you, you might disrupt the space time continuum!!

That's a shame...I hope it wasn't in front of an old high school crush!!

Comments

That's a shame...I hope it wasn't in front of an old high school crush!!

Its times like this that you wish you had the Ironman suit. "Jarvis woop his arse!"

Some people never grow up. Sorry for ruining 69 comments.

lukep135 6

You need to go back in time and beat him up, but don't let your teenage mom fall in love with you, you might disrupt the space time continuum!!

Should look up Time Thugs on YouTube. Pretty similar to what you said. And it's pretty funny.

Or you could just watch back to the future. Since that's what it's from.

Once this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're going to see some serious shit.

iammeorami 25

Reminds me of the 'Bowling For Soup' song "Highschool Never Ends"

At least you had the guts to confront him, you should be proud of that OP!

After that many years though he should really let it go. If he tried to make friends and this happened then yes it sucks, but to deliberately confront them instigates a fighting attitude.

I hate to, but agree with what 23's sayin'.

Ugh. Unless your going to attempt to flaunt your success and looks to others or just out of morbid curiosity, I can't see why you'd want to go to a reunion.

Yeah, I hope you could at least rub in the fact that your life ***** all over his.

Some people want to go to catch up with high school friends.

and not be a complete attention *****. it would be loads of fun to see everybody again wouldn't it?!

KiddNYC1O 20

#34- Facebook fans are like: "huh, whaaa??"

Sorry OP at least you stood up to him. I guess in some cases, once a bully always a bully.

JJ_Rokk 10

I'm not condoning violence... But I am condoning the fact that you have the right to stand up for yourself. If you get pushed, push back. When someone thinks they can take away your self respect, take it back.

I condone violence. If you have a bully who picks on you and makes your life hell. I say you condone an ass whooping that'll teach that bully a lesson. But you have to make sure you win or well......it gets worse.

As i tell my younger brother, if they are always on your case sometimes a quick knock out infront of his buddies is what it takes. Sometimes the respect you lose for blind sidin is worth making people leave you alone.

And there's nothing you can do about it because he's a multi-millionaire with an astronaut suit wearing a cowboy hat.

Who just started playing for the patriots after being humiliated?

he's a fake! see, this cowboy hat comes right off!

Gotta learn self defense bro... And shouldn't ever confront someone, just let it be

i hope you at least have a good job lol