By Bbrooks88 - 19/01/2018 13:00 - United States

Today, I finalized my new car purchase after three months on the job at a new company. Two hours later, I was informed that my position has been eliminated. I have two weeks to find a new job or I'm completely screwed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 204
You deserved it 374

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Apply to become a repo man. Eventually, you’ll get assigned to repo your own car and you can get it and return it to yourself! How’s that for a brilliant plan?

Usually 90 days is a probationary period for any job. Go you for finally getting a car but you should have waited longer at your job.

Comments

Apply to become a repo man. Eventually, you’ll get assigned to repo your own car and you can get it and return it to yourself! How’s that for a brilliant plan?

Usually 90 days is a probationary period for any job. Go you for finally getting a car but you should have waited longer at your job.

If not much more time has elapsed you can probably return the car without penalty, and have the loan reversed and nullified. But you’ve got to act fast.

Bad luck...happy hunting (: some places hire anyone...have a temp then go from there...you’ll do fine

kl77 6

Things have a way of working out, trust that you will be fine but do all that you can to make sure.

404wan 19

after having a job for 3 months you decide it's a good time to buy a new car... are you insane? because the way this is phrased it sounds like there's a lot of big bills still coming your way for it. dont buy things on a payment plan. if you cant save up the money, you wont be able to pay it back. YDI all the way.