By Anonymous - 09/07/2014 01:20 - United States - Charlotte

Today, I discovered that my best friend has been telling everyone at our workplace that I'm faking my pregnancy for attention. She was at every single one of my ultrasounds. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 198
You deserved it 3 848

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well when you start to show, she's gonna look prettyyy stupid

Comments

And she's disguising herself as a "best friend". Watch your back OP.

Could it be said she's.. impreganting others with lies?

Apparently, her best friend is one too.

keep ur friends close and ur enemys closer....

Hopefully she was just messing around with OP...

Well when you start to show, she's gonna look prettyyy stupid

not to mention when the baby is actually born

OPs friend will claim she's 'gaining' weight due to depression. Giving birth will definitely be a eye opener for her.

It's pretty easy to tell the difference between weight gain and pregnancy on most women.

I don't know how it works where OP lives, but in my country, if you had more than one ultrasound made, you are already showing....

If she wants to prove she's a liar ASAP she could get a fake pregnancy stomach. They make them by weeks so it would be possible.

It's the same here 68; if there has been multiple ultrasounds, then she's already showing. People either are just too stupid to realize it and believe her friend, or they think her friend is a liar. Let's hope for the second.

cryssycakesx3 22

I think she has a real pregnancy stomach.

Lil_Red777 21

It depends, I'm 6 months pregnant and I'm just now showing and I've had a couple of ultrasounds.

Not necessarily, my mum had already and 3 ultrasounds by the time she was 6 months pregnant with my sister but was still wearing her normal jeans. She didn't start noticeably showing until almost 8 months.

acerredrum 23

It varies from person to person, I had four ultra sounds before I entered my second trimester because I have a history of miscarriage.

Tell everyone that she herself is "faking" stories for attention.

Bad idea. That'll make them both look stupid. OP just needs a few more weeks for the best comeback line of all.

Don't roll in the mud with the pigs #3, you will get dirty.

lexiieeex3 32

Yeah OP just needs to dump the friend and move on. Everyone will soon know the truth.

Well at least now you know your best friend is a rude twat. I'm sure no one thinks that and she just looks like a dumb ass saying it. Good luck with the little one.. And your friend.

That's not a "best friend". You can do better.

cryssycakesx3 22

but maybe she can't though.

lexiieeex3 32

95- Everyone can do better than that, everyone DESERVES better than that. Your comment was completely unnecessary.

Well, maybe you shouldn't consider her your best-friend anymore.

And she's still your best friend? You must be close.

askullnamedbilly 33

What the hell is wrong with her? I may understand feeling a twinge of jealousy when someone else is being showered in attention and you aren't, but to go as far as accusing your BEST FRIEND of lying about a pregnancy? That woman has serious psychological problems.

Lil_Red777 21

Especially when she knows for a fact that OP is pregnant.

Coccinelle_fml 15

Wow I sure hope she's not your best friend anymore.