By anew27 - 07/06/2013 05:48 - United States

Today, I could no longer handle the drum music in the apartment below me so I went to kindly ask the little old lady to shut it off before she goes to bed. Her neighbor came out while I knocked to tell me she is out of town and the music is constant so her cats don't get lonely. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 219
You deserved it 3 345

anew27 tells us more.

OP here, if it was Ted Nugent I was partaking of, I would kindly ask her to turn it up.

Top comments

perdix 29

Lonely? They have all those mice, birds and chipmunks to play with! Why did the old lady leave? Did she have a 20-minute one-sided argument with the cat and decide to leave for an extended time?

mpj13 8

Was it cat scratch fever playing?

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Pressure of being one of the first comments what can I say:(

fishstick557 14

Well it is illegal to break into someone's house and I doubt OP was going to

I would have gone in and lowered it at least. It is ridiculously easy to pick the locks in most apartments.

RedPillSucks 31

You can always ask the apartment superintendent to go in and turn off the music. Or call the cops. There are noise ordinances.

perdix 29

Lonely? They have all those mice, birds and chipmunks to play with! Why did the old lady leave? Did she have a 20-minute one-sided argument with the cat and decide to leave for an extended time?

No, it was mortal kombat. The gram left the 20 cats alone to fight. The last cat alive wins grannys love.

made a comment but dont know how to delete it so Hi.

Granny was playing mortal kombat. Why? so the 20 cats could fight and the last one meowing gets granny's love.

FML you have 2min to edit. Forgive my multiple comments.

Don't worry, the more comments you make, the more chances we get to thumb you down.

mpj13 8

Was it cat scratch fever playing?

OP here, if it was Ted Nugent I was partaking of, I would kindly ask her to turn it up.

dude seriously how does she knows that her cats like music?

an old lady that put loud drumming music on?

Bloodjoker 11

Because everyone knows how much cats love drum music. Cats dream of one day becoming the great drummers of their ancestors. To one day hold those sticks on their furry feline hands and ROCK!. .. . ahem sorry the gods of rock were speaking through me

What can you say? Your neighbour's a crazy cat lady.

Atleast it's not Justin Bieber...

If it was Beiber playing... I think that would justify breaking and entering to be legal for the safety and well being of the community.

deepunder 17

Then it would be time to burn, burn, burn, that house down in a ring of fire, after getting the cats out by breaking and entering.

Yeah. You should burn the apartment directly below yours. That'll teach her!

AnthonyWheeler15 24

I don't know if the electrical breaker box is accessible to you but if it is just flip it off that should solve your problem.

If OP does so, I hope there's nothing in the fridge/freezer if it's on the same circuit.

Or God forbid an electric cat feeder be what's keeping the cat eating day to day.

I didn't say it was the nicest thing to do but it'll work at least.

Stop being such a pussy and get in there.

Any idea how OP would get into a stranger's apartment?

Guess it's time to break and enter.