By Anonymous - 30/04/2012 02:53 - United States - Dallas

Today, I blacked out at a wedding as a bridesmaid, during the service. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 890
You deserved it 4 043

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Better than doing so as a bride i imagine.

That, kids, is why you don't lock your knees.

Comments

Better than doing so as a bride i imagine.

True, but probably just as awkward and embarrassing.

Yeah, but she probably feels awful about affecting the bride's wedding, whom she must be very close to. I'm sorry to hear that OP. Hope everyone understood your situation. Nervousness is a hell of an emotion. Your adrenal glands went overboard. We've all been there.

cakeddeath 1

Least your not like my friends sister. Drank a bottle of vodka before the service and threw up all over the bride.

starman02 12

Unless the bride is a bridezilla! Either way hope your ok OP!

It happens! It's embarrassing but what could you do about it. I'm sure people are understanding about it. Definitely didn't deserve it, sorry OP.

hooligyn123 18

I almost did the same as the Maid of Honor in my best friends wedding. My lesson was when your not used to high heels, don't wear them. I locked my knees and almost blacked out.

I know, right? We definitely need more happy stories on this site. What is this, FML or something?

XxMoonShadowxX 0

48, ur comment matches your pic -.-

SerenaSerenadex3 13

Yes 5, there's a button for that. :)

blueandpurpleroc 4

More nervous than the bride?

Way to steal her thunder! Haha, hope you're alright though.

KM96 24

Ouch! That must've been both embarrassing and painful! I hope that you didn't get hurt. Bummer for you OP.

Agreed, poor OP last time I fainted out a split my lip and chipped a tooth! Ouch, hope you didn't get injured!

curlyfry33 8

At least you weren't the bride, still what could have made you so nervous that you passed out?

maybe it was stage fright? I was a bridesmaid once, it is nerve-wracking to be infront of all those people

DCFan 9

Nerves probably had nothing to do with it. It could have been something as simple as the bridesmaid locking her knees for an extended period or getting smashed the night before at the bachelorette party.

luckyd880 12

It was all the anticipation built up for the bouquet toss wasn't it!

That, kids, is why you don't lock your knees.

BunBunBabe 8

You're so right, but most people haven't been told this