This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By Timon Nowak - 07/10/2017 21:45 - Poland - Grabownica Starzenska

Today, I became a father. I don't know how to tell my wife. FML
I agree, your life sucks 942
You deserved it 10 542

Top comments

really_dad? 14

You expect sympathy? **** you stop putting your penis in everything you see

ezrajab 22

Serves you right never cheat and hurt someone you are supposed to be with exclusively! YDI

Comments

There's a lot to be said, but I don't want to make an insanely long post. The most important thing is to not let your guilt or hurt over the actions of you and your mistress spill into the innocent child's life in any way. Don't rush to tell the child the circumstances of their birth until you know how to say it and you know they are old enough to process it properly, rather than just blame themselves for the heartache that's about to happen. Don't use the child in any way in any kind of fight that may come between you, your wife and/or your mistress. Not saying you're necessarily the kind of guy that would want to do this, but I don't know you, so I just feel it's worth making sure it's out there. Pretty much what I'm saying is that the child is here now. The child's best interest come first before any thoughts of pain, anger or guilt over the actions of two people who brought them here.

Did anyone else notice that the OP is that guy who keeps writing extremely short responses to everything on here? If this is actually his FML, then this is the longest thing I've ever seen him write.

Somebody's going to find out about an affair you had.

KornyKid 20

you're literally the worst type of person.

theIceberg 9

yeah, right up there with genocidal dictators!

Well now that we know you aren't a man, do the right thing and tell her up front.

I’ll say this .. FYL, but YDI and you’re also a scumbag.

You're literal ******* trash and people like you are why no one trusts dating or marriage anymore

aurora1997 2

Shouldn't have been sleeping around them! I hope she dumps you and your belongings to the curb. You don't deserve sympathy.

corky1992 33

I have absolutely no sympathy for you. It's more like FML for your poor wife.